So UG, starting tomorrow, I will begin my training program for the Boston Marathon. This will be my first marathon. If you don't know, a marathon is 26.2 miles. The most I have ever run at one time is 11 miles. It is going to be a difficult journey for me, but I do not care.

I will post any updates here. You are free to discuss anything of relevant subject matter here as well.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
Good luck, I'll be there cheering you on!!
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
i thought you had to qualify for Boston? Anyways good luck, I plan to do a half marathon in the summer hopefully!
Fan of the Ottawa Senators

Quote by apak
My G string keeps slipping when i bend it.
Any suggestions?
Quote by shpangler
i thought you had to qualify for Boston? Anyways good luck, I plan to do a half marathon in the summer hopefully!

You have to qualify if you want to get an official time and number and what not. I can sign up through my school to just run it.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
Best of luck! Better make yourself a training montage, though. It's the only way to...something.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Run Fatboy Run. you should watch it as part of your training. it's a good movie.

and good luck. I've always wanted to run a marathon. I'll get around to it one day.