Soo im a Giants fan and i recently ordered a new jersey. The thing is i ordered Plaxico Burress' jersey a couple hours before the news about his "wound" got out. Now i feel like i would be embarrassed to wear his jersey. Do you guys think i should get someone else' jersey( Brandon Jacobs, Eli Manning, or Justin Tuck)?
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
Get some tape and put jail bars over the name.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
i see what you did there...

why do you tihnk i should get eli's? i was thinking of getting his premier jersey but i decided not to because i wanted him to improve his playing before i got it
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
You should get Eli's for sure. i'm a Giants fan too! first of all, every one in my family- and soon me too- went to Ole Miss, where Eli graduated... but that's subjective. Eli was the MVP of last years Super Bowl, and will be remembered as one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play. Plus, he didn't shoot himself in the leg. ahhh poor Plax. But i love Manning, so get his jersey for me!

just poke a hole in the jersey and squirt some fake blood on it, itll be fine.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
probably my second favorite kinsella project behind cap'n ja---

oh right, the sport, well nevermind then. no, don't sweat it, it's hard to find an nfl player who hasn't shot somebody at some point in his career, at least burress only shot himself as opposed to someone else.

edit:

^nice.
Last edited by NGD1313 at Nov 30, 2008,
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
and will be remembered as one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play.

oh wow. wait...

ok...i think im ok now.

anyway, don't worry about it. Plaxico is still a good player. stupid things happen to people all the time.
Quote by daytripper75
anyway, don't worry about it. Plaxico is still a good player. stupid things happen to people all the time.

Not anymore.

In NY it's a mandatory 3 year sentance for posessing an unlicensed handgun. Add that to the fact that they also have strict penalties for bringing any firearm into an establishment that serves alcohol (even off-duty cops can't go into a bar with their sidearm), and you pretty much end up with a 5 year sentance.

The NFL already announced that they're revoking his playing status and his signing bonus. So he's pretty much up the creek.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
WO! GIANTS! Go for it. I mean you do want the jersey right? Who cares if he's out. Although, I still can't believe that happened... Hixon has been on fire lately so they've been picking up the slack. But, I hope Bradshaw gets more playing time.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Garou1911
Not anymore.

In NY it's a mandatory 3 year sentance for posessing an unlicensed handgun. Add that to the fact that they also have strict penalties for bringing any firearm into an establishment that serves alcohol (even off-duty cops can't go into a bar with their sidearm), and you pretty much end up with a 5 year sentance.

The NFL already announced that they're revoking his playing status and his signing bonus. So he's pretty much up the creek.

oh.

i didn't read anything about it since i first heard the news. i missed all of that.

well in that case, see if you can return it. that or settle for Eli. he isn't going anywhere at least.
Quote by Slappy182
Why do NFL players always get shot?

He shot himself, in a club. Which I'm pretty sure it's a felony to even have a gun in places that serve alcohol.
i think you should get off the band wagon and root for the detriot lions!!!
incubus rocks my world
Quote by fretsonfire74
Tell me what happened please? I'm Australian, so I don't really know what you're talking about.

NFL player accidentally shot himself in the leg.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
You should get Eli's for sure. i'm a Giants fan too! first of all, every one in my family- and soon me too- went to Ole Miss, where Eli graduated... but that's subjective. Eli was the MVP of last years Super Bowl, and will be remembered as one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play. Plus, he didn't shoot himself in the leg. ahhh poor Plax. But i love Manning, so get his jersey for me!

+1 for going to my school
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Has no one suggested getting Osi Umenyiora's jersey yet? He may be out for the season, but he'll be back, and he's really freaking good.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Quote by Slappy182
Even the lions dont root for the lions.

+10
incubus rocks my world
Quote by BostonLP
just poke a hole in the jersey and squirt some fake blood on it, itll be fine.

because a jersey is pants
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
what bout brandon jacobs?
hes an amazing player and he will be the next best RB in the league soon
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
Quote by Slappy182
Why do NFL players always get shot?

It's not that many. It's just that you hear about it.

And I don't think this counts, because Plaxico Burress is an idiot.

EDIT: ^AD is #1 now and will be #1 for years to come. Unless you meant "Next best" as in 2nd best, in which case Jacobs is in the conversation. But yeah, Jacobs is a beast. I'd get Jacobs or Tuck if I was a Giants fan.
Alright most people say Jacobs or Eli so out of those two then who should i get?

i could have a premier Eli jersey but i couldnt get a premier Jacobs and i like Jacobs better..but i also like the quality of the premier jersey. This is gonna be tough
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
I'd buy a Ronnie Brown jersey
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Fender MIM Standard Strat (SSS)
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Last edited by Lopez72 at Dec 1, 2008,
Quote by minixmin
Alright most people say Jacobs or Eli so out of those two then who should i get?

i could have a premier Eli jersey but i couldnt get a premier Jacobs and i like Jacobs better..but i also like the quality of the premier jersey. This is gonna be tough

Eli...

Thats unless you can fill the Jacobs jersey out...Then go with the Jacobs...

Or if you're a power type guy go with jacobs.

OT:

I don't like bandwagon people, whom the guy up above somehwere mentioned. I live in NY, always have, Giant fan since birth.

I hate people that skip around to whats hot. I was around at the struggles, the bad times...

Knicks, Giants, Mets, Rangers, Red Bulls for life.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
get a Jacobs jersey dude, that man is a total animal
Dart of the Dragoons Pm big_deth to join
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

I somehow doubt that...
Quote by minixmin

Get a Jacobs jersey. I've seen his premier in both blue and white so I'm sure it'll pop up again. They make premier jerseys in limited supply because they're a bit of a risk I think since they can't predict what the fans will want and they're obviously a lot more expensive to make than replica jerseys.

So return the Burress and leap at a Jacobs when one becomes available. Isn't he a free agent this coming offseason though?
Quote by Alexishxc1337
severe lack of Mike Kinsella in this thread...

+9

That's what I thought this thread was going to be about. :[
Seeing Owen on Friday! :]
Midnight whispers choke the daffodils, that were in your hair.