Like how effective is it, hows it work, basically if i'm f**ked. She missed the pill about 2 weeks ago on a monday, so i think im still in the green zone since her docter says a week before is when it matters. I've just been crossing my fingers for about 20 minutes now, so i figure if anything can cheer me up- or completely f**k my day it'll be the pit.
Quote by aaronob
Falcon Punch!

call it sick but its been considered by us both.
LOL I just read your comment.

You're about as fucked as I am. We can be daddies together, huh? WADDYA SAY?

Either that or you're splashing out for baby wipes.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by roshjosh
Can you use Plan B, AKA "The morning after pill", while on the regular pill?

I'd look into it.

this.

also, there's always abortion.
Morning after pill only usually works the morning after...

You should be alright though. It takes the body a while to get over using the pill regularly.
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Last edited by stockylachy at Nov 30, 2008,
shoulda pulled out.

i had a friend whos girl friend got pregnant, and we took her tubing. no more baby. course it's winter now so you're kinda screwed.
Who needs the morning after pill when a nice punch in the stomach does the job for half the price. (Depending on healthcare)
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Last edited by Lithium717 at Nov 30, 2008,
She is on birth control, isnt this kinda thing what it was invented for? From what has been explained to me, i'm safe as long as she keeps taking it til about a 2 weeks from now when my boys are definetly dead.
Quote by stockylachy

Eh...False...It's supposed to work until something like 3 days. If I remember right, you have a decreasing percentage of success the longer you wait, but I might have just created that memory with the opportunity for suspense. This isn't something to mess around with.
Quote by blasphemy101
Eh...False...It's supposed to work until something like 3 days. If I remember right, you have a decreasing percentage of success the longer you wait, but I might have just created that memory with the opportunity for suspense. This isn't something to mess around with.

3 days just read it and thank you for your legitimate concern, now can anyone tell me how the pill works? I read something like creating a harder denser coating to get through, but is that right?
Quote by stockylachy

Not true, I've taken it up to 3 days after and been fine. Although the success rate drops about 5 percent every 12 hours or so.

I've missed pills before, nothing happened. As long as she hasn't missed anymore than that one day then it's not very likely she'll get pregnant. Anyways, the directions inside the packet tells you what to do if you miss a pill, hasn't she read them?
You lazy kids! Just look up in there, yell "Hello?" and if nobody answers, then she's not pregnant.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by EclipseNine
shoulda pulled out.

i had a friend whos girl friend got pregnant, and we took her tubing. no more baby. course it's winter now so you're kinda screwed.

Snow tubing! Make sure its a nice bumpy hill.

Anonymity makes other people's problems my comedic fodder.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
that helps, she uses the ones that come in the pink clam-shell pack, theyre yellow i believe, do you have something similar?