...a bands more popular songs, therefore not very well known.

Just list a song (or any number of songs) that are not known because of the same bands more populr songs.

Sail away- deep purple (a better riff and solo than smoke on the water yet a very unknown song)
No remorse- metallica
Hole in the Sky - Black Sabbath.
Ridiculously overshadowed by stuff from Paranoid and Master of Reality, which is unfortunate because it's a sick live song.
theres way to many to list honestly. i know alot of bands who have entire albums that are amazing. yet nobody knows about what your talking about when you name a song that wasnt a single.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Just about everything from Coheed and Cambria because of Welcome Home
not that Welcome Home isn't a good song, but Co&Ca has done much better
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by Raiderkid38
theres way to many to list honestly. i know alot of bands who have entire albums that are amazing. yet nobody knows about what your talking about when you name a song that wasnt a single.

i think you got it right...
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Quote by Nathan_393
Hole in the Sky - Black Sabbath.
Ridiculously overshadowed by stuff from Paranoid and Master of Reality, which is unfortunate because it's a sick live song.

Damn straight.
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by Raiderkid38

that's kind of the point of this thread. To spread music
Soul to Squeeze - RHCP
Love Hurts - Incubus
Settle for Nothing - RATM
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
A lot of songs by The Fall of Troy. Most people just want to listen to "F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X." and don't bother to check out songs like, "I Just Got This Symphony Goin," "Semi-Fiction," or "Mouths Like Sidewinder Missiles."

It's such a shame.
Quote by fallenangel20
I found a tick on my balls once.

No lie. There was actually a tick (as in the small, blood sucking insect) on my balls.

It freaked me out bad.

rattlehead by megadeth, awsome song off of the very first album, doesn't get enough credit for being amazing kick ass thrash!
Paul's Boutique- Beastie Boys (album)

I know many of you probably aren't rap fans, but Paul's Boutique by the Beastie Boys is one of the greatest albums of all time. It sold very poorly because it was the follow up to License to Ill, and it didn't have a real definitive single. It's produced by the Dust Brothers, and some people call it the Dark Side of The Moon of Hip-Hop. Seriously it's a fantastic album. There's over 400 samples in 11 songs. It takes sampling to another level.
Leper Messiah by Metallica and Verse Chorus Verse by Nirvana is all I can think of at the moment
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
The God That Failed - Metallica

Hopeless Truth and anything by Arsis that isn't We Are The Nightmare
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
SICK SAD LITTLE WORLD - Incubus!!!!!! listen to the Alive at the Red Rocks version if you want an audible orgasm
incubus rocks my world
"Up My Ass" by King Missile. Totally overshadowed by "Detachable Penis."
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
Quote by Hergiswi
"Up My Ass" by King Missile. Totally overshadowed by "Detachable Penis."

Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Quote by RU Experienced?
I call shenanigans!

agreed. those four notes are godly.
Escape and Trapped Under Ice by Metallica, they have a lot of stuff that is over shadowed by song that are just as good or worse.
::type i'm here to stir the $h!t

Breakdown by Guns N' Roses
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed