Theres this movie I watched a while back and I wanna see it again but I can't remember what its called...so I turn to the pit for help (sadly)

ok so... the movie is about a group of delinquent teens from some kind of juvenile prison for boys kinda thing in Britain. The one kid is all small and pathetic and the others pick on him and beat him up and stuff and I think he ends up killing himself. Then all the kids get taken on this wilderness trip thing on some island. While on the island, they accidentally meet up with a group of delinquent teen girls. The whole plot of the movie is about these kids running away from this crazy killer that ends up being the pathetic kid's dad. He uses a bow and has crazy german shepards that maul and eat people to death and does the whole revenge killing psycho thing.

Anyone know what the movie is called?
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

that's no movie... don't pick on my pathetic son...
incubus rocks my world
Quote by heaven's gate
Lord of the Shawshank Cuckoo's Nest.

definitely not that...I think I would remember a name like that lol

and I think the bully kids pissed on the pathetic kid before he killed himself...if that helps anyone remember or something lol
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

its not a really new movie...i think its a few years old...I remember my family rented it from blockbuster lol

I think it's either Shrek 2 or Jurassic Park.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Little Miss Sunshine.

It's not the movie that you were referring to, but it's most likely superior in every way. You should see that instead.
you guys really suck at this...but I knew that coming in so I didn't expect anything different lol

does anyone at least know of a place where I might be able to find it out? a place a little more reliable and lacking of asshole sarcastic answering than the glorious pit?

Quote by Spamwise
Little Miss Sunshine.

It's not the movie that you were referring to, but it's most likely superior in every way. You should see that instead.

already seen it...and I like the one I'm lookin for better