Anyone have any recommendations on what to use to build a 5 piece drum set out of ordinary crap I can get at a supermarket or home depot?

My little sister wants to learn play drums but my step dad won't allow it because it'll take up too much room and it's loud. So I want to make something she can learn on and can keep outside that wont easily get ruined.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Quote by pinksalmon
Anyone have any recommendations on what to use to build a 5 piece drum set out of ordinary crap I can get at a supermarket or home depot?

My little sister wants to learn play drums but my step dad won't allow it because it'll take up too much room and it's loud. So I want to make something she can learn on and can keep outside that wont easily get ruined.

DOES NOT COMPUTE.
electronic drums would be both size effecient, and sound effecient. and there are plenty of cheap electronic drum sets out there, mind you they aren't the best quality, but theyd be fine to learn on.
egg crates, five gallon buckets, and a shopping cart. I saw this guy on the street in dc who was AMAZING playing on just that. he probably had 200 in tips in his bucket too