hahaha make it a minor and major in international business. unless u want to teach, solely majoring in a language isnt too good of an idea
incubus rocks my world
Quote by drewfromutah
I want to major in German. I am good at it and really find it interesting. Am I going to be working at Wendys in 10 years?

Maybe you can work at a wienerschnitzel?
Quote by nrc141
hahaha make it a minor and major in international business. unless u want to teach, solely majoring in a language isnt too good of an idea

Planning on minoring in business actually.
You can always become a teacher or a professor.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Go to the army. They will set you up.
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Quote by zippidyduda
You can always become a teacher or a professor.

this
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Languages? No, but German is not the best choice simply because few countries use it.

That's not true at all; German is the preferred language of business in Europe.
Learn 5 or 6 languages well and be a translator, making 5 times as much money as anyone majoring in a single language.
Major a language...

I like to perfect fifth a date with a girl but these kind of relations always end up like a minor 3rd instead of a major 3rd...

Also , minoring a language : I finger- No wait nvm that.
Quote by nrc141

What? I'm a double major in French and Italian (and possibly a minor in Spanish), and I know of tons of fields to get into, especially here in Canada, where we have 2 official languages.

And yes, it's also a fantastic idea to do a language + business. Good luck with your studies TS.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Hanzi_G
What? I'm a double major in French and Italian (and possibly a minor in Spanish), and I know of tons of fields to get into, especially here in Canada, where we have 2 official languages.

And yes, it's also a fantastic idea to do a language + business. Good luck with your studies TS.

What fields would those be?

(An honest question, I wouldn't know)
Quote by Spamwise
What fields would those be?

(An honest question, I wouldn't know)

Well if you think about it, so many areas in today's world need interpretaion or translation. Anything from politics, to the judicial system, to the economy sector, to a large international business, etc etc.

And even now with technology, there's such a demand for people that can speak multiple languages. I've heard of people being hired by companies to work out of their home dealing with people around the world on a daily basis.

Personally, I'd love to land a big job translating for the government. It'd be tough, but the payoff would be excellent.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT