Purty cool
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Very cool indeed.

Ah, just one person replies? Oh well, this just proves that Collin is the coolest poster.
Quote by IcePh0enix

Collin is the coolest poster.

I beg to differ.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by StreetLight3989

That's pretty cool, almost a bit too diy sounding for me (if that makes any sense).

Quote by Its_Rock77

I beg to differ.

Haha it took Collin 12 minutes to reply, it took you almost a whole day, and then you didn't even mention the band when you did post. Haha I'm just kidding, I love you man.
Quote by IcePh0enix
That's pretty cool, almost a bit too diy sounding for me (if that makes any sense).

Haha it took Collin 12 minutes to reply, it took you almost a whole day, and then you didn't even mention the band when you did post. Haha I'm just kidding, I love you man.

Yeah, they're really lo-fi. I didn't like them that much at first, but I saw them and they killed it so I like them a lot more now.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
they are pretty good. I kindof enjoyed it.

but you guys know that I'm one for better production quality which is why smaller bands usually don't satisfy me.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by IcePh0enix
Oh well, this just proves that Collin is the coolest poster.
Does that even need to be said? I thought that was common knowledge.

Cheeky's singer always sounded like a 12 year old boy to me. I mean that in the best possible way because I really enjoy them.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Its_Rock77
they are pretty good. I kindof enjoyed it.

but you guys know that I'm one for better production quality which is why smaller bands usually don't satisfy me.

Each to their own I guess. A lot of times I think the kind of crappy production is charming in a way, I like a lot of lo-fi recordings.
Haha, they're not really like that at all. Like as people they don't seem tr00 p0nx rawk at all, but I guess I can see how their music can come off that way, her voice is very harsh in a way.
I like this, does anyone have download links? Can't seem to find.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA