I'm thinking about ordering a belt i've seen online but I don't know what to put for size.

Do you pick the same size as your wasit or is that what it is tip-to-tip, so i'd have to get it a few sizes larger so that it's my waste size at the buckle? Or do they already have it set so you just pick your waist size and it should link up.

????
My Band - Validus - Our Myspace
---
-Carvin DC400/DC200/DC727/CM140
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic
-Custom V (Inc.)
---
-Splawn Nitro
-Carvin x100b
-Marshall JCM2k
-Meteora M.A.K. 3k
---
-Engl PRO 4x12
-Marshall 4x12/2x12
-Carvin 4x12
get a belt thats a few waist sizes larger.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
i usually get em one or two sizes up. im a 32 so i usually do like a 34... id try that
i just got a new belt buckle belt, i was in a hurry and didn't completly try it on, just held it to my waist. get home and i had to punch a new hole in anyway, so don't get too many sizes too big. but id be surprised if you didn't have a nail and a hammer lying around.
Well, look at it like this; if it's too big, it's a BELT. It makes things smaller. If it's too small, you can't use it.
You're*
Quote by Sweetbabyjezuz
I'm thinking about ordering a belt i've seen online but I don't know what to put for size.

Do you pick the same size as your wasit or is that what it is tip-to-tip, so i'd have to get it a few sizes larger so that it's my waste size at the buckle? Or do they already have it set so you just pick your waist size and it should link up.

????

i am so jealous of all your gear.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by brandon369852
There's no such thing as a stupid question!

famous last words...
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!