I search bared it and nothing came up so,I just Watched "Big Fish" and I am looking for some other good films to watch since I am still awake.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
40 Year Old Virgin, Shaun Of The Dead, Fight Club, Spinal Tap etc. etc.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Watch Hard candy..... This little girl is killed by two guys and her friend whos like 13ish gets revenge by killing one (dont find out till end), and then making the other one want her by means of internet.... When she gets to his house she drugs him and then tortures him about his pedifile ways and brings up the girl who he says he did nothing with. So she then cuts his balls off (not really but she makes him really buy it and she makes you buy it too) and when he gets to the end this woman he loved is driving up and she threatened to expose him to her if he didnt jump off the roof and hang himself...
Never Forget with Lou Diamond Phillips is pretty cool.

I saw Crank for the first time the other day too and that movie is awesome. I recommend this.

Dead mans shoes

very funny, very dark - best revenge film EVER
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Tenacious D and the pick of Destiny or School of Rock
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Quote by ehlert99
Watch Hard candy..... This little girl is killed by two guys and her friend whos like 13ish gets revenge by killing one (dont find out till end), and then making the other one want her by means of internet.... When she gets to his house she drugs him and then tortures him about his pedifile ways and brings up the girl who he says he did nothing with. So she then cuts his balls off (not really but she makes him really buy it and she makes you buy it too) and when he gets to the end this woman he loved is driving up and she threatened to expose him to her if he didnt jump off the roof and hang himself...

dude wtf way to totally ruin a good movie
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Theres more than just a plot that makes a movie good, hearing about it doesnt ruin it if you never saw it cause no matter how well someone describes it you ahve to see it with your own eyes to get the effect.
try and watch City of God if you don't mind subtitles. One of the best movies I've ever seen.
snatch, fight club, donnie darko, requiem for a dream, shoot em up, american history x... all great movies
Quote by ehlert99

Well, now he doesn't need to see the film since you basically summed up the entire thing, with no restraint for revealing major plot points and twists.

I'd recommend...

Léon
Equilibrium
Sunshine
Oldboy

edit:

Quote by ehlert99
hearing about it doesnt ruin it if you never saw it cause no matter how well someone describes it you

Uh, yes it does. It may not reveal it visually, but you still know what's going to happen so it completely removes the surprise.
Quote by bensmith307
snatch, fight club, donnie darko, requiem for a dream, shoot em up, american history x... all great movies

^Watch these.

Also check out Waking Life, The Life of David Gale, Sid and Nancy (Sid Vicious Biography, awesome) and SLC Punk.
Quote by ehlert99
Theres more than just a plot that makes a movie good, hearing about it doesnt ruin it if you never saw it cause no matter how well someone describes it you ahve to see it with your own eyes to get the effect.

If you weren't purposely trying to ruin the movie in your first post you're definitely not the brightest spark.

You're description clearly went into way too much detail.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Boondock Saints

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
The Doors movie that Oliver Stone directed
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
+ 1, its a shame they cut the scene where he wouldn't buy the blokes entire collection from his wife tho.

That's a great bit about honour amongst fellow musos
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald