So i'm thinking about buying a new Acoustic-Electric guitar and i was looking at a few at a local music shop and i found one that i really liked but had something i wasnt so sure of..there was a sort of an attached "lip" around the sound hole. i'm not sure if this would get in the way of anything or cause any troubles or not.

here's the guitar:
TABBERS WANTED
If you are interested, and are up to it, please PM me for more info on the song.
Yes, it's just one song in particular, theres no shredding or fast solos.
It is a mellow, instrumental, clean, song.
you can kind of see it in the pic but theres really no closer image of the sound hole. the only thing im worried about is that on the Alvarez i have, there are pick scratches on the edge of the sound hole from years of it being played, and i dont know if the lip on this guitar would have any kind of effect on the playability of it
TABBERS WANTED
If you are interested, and are up to it, please PM me for more info on the song.

that kind of shows the edging better, but not quite. it looks kind of flat in that picture, but its not
TABBERS WANTED
Dude it really wouldn't matter so dont worry...If its acoustic, and it sounds good BUY IT!
My signature has doubled...
i know it wont effect sound quality, but would it maybe become dislodged from the body of the guitar if worn down enough?
TABBERS WANTED
It MAY, but it would be about time to get a new acoustic by the time that it did.
My signature has doubled...
thanks i'm going into the store tomorrow to get some mandolin strings so i'll probably play it a little more and check out other models
TABBERS WANTED