Page 1 of 2
so i just finished reading "tommyland" and the part about the celery got me thinking: what can i do to cum more? my girl would appreciate it? and if youre wondering what im talking about and havent read "tommyland", theres a part in there where he pretty much says that if you eat alot of celery before you have sex, youll shoot a ****load of cum. thanks for the help. lol
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
old wives tale, also no, this is almost spam dude, i know your new but you should know better.
i personally dont not know of anything you can do that makes you "cum" more.
I would guess the Sex Thread.

Read it and you will cum a lot more than usual.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
other than celery.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
what is your girlfriend like "Oh baby I know I almost threw up just now, but is there anymore?"
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by heavenbesideyou
shove a piece of celery up your ass?

LMAO
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by Strato-Massacre
other than celery.

Oh, okay. Try eating your own semen. It's like biomagnification only with semen as opposed to say methyl mercury.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
other than celery.

carrot up the ass? cucumber?? banana?
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
i would recommend eating celery. i heard from this book called "tommyland" that if you eat it, you cum more.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Thats a great book. I dont have any other other suggestions but I will remind you to use the alphabet.
Epiphone G-400 Goth (I love it so much!)
Digitech RP 80 Modeling Guitar Processor
Viper Amp (Getting new one soon.)
Jay Turser Strat (Worst guitar ever made.)

"Different strokes for different folks."
Celery in your penis. It's the only way.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
don't blow your load for a day or two, then, when you do, try to stimulate yourself as much as possible before letting it go.

don't ask me how i know this.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

ehhhh
grok it.

SKREAM!

Drink milk, because your body will be like "Oh that's perfect, just send that right through, nobody will know the difference!" (If anybody gets the reference I will love them)
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Dude, I wish I knew, I can't cum for the life of me. Can't make myself orgasm, neither can my opoosite gender, no matter how long they try, and I don't attract to my own gender, so...

?
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

agreed
Quote by dubstar92
ehhhh

Like I said... it's the only way.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by PixieDust13
my friend danes nutsack is literally like 5 pds.. he said he jizzes everywhere

beautiful
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by greyfade
Dude, I wish I knew, I can't cum for the life of me. Can't make myself orgasm, neither can my opoosite gender, no matter how long they try, and I don't attract to my own gender, so...

?

wat
Quote by dubstar92
what is your girlfriend like "Oh baby I know I almost threw up just now, but is there anymore?"

No, but this is one of those life saving situations where coming more could save his girlfriends life due to the fact that she is sooo dehydrated.
Quote by vmanoman
i would recommend eating celery. i heard from this book called "tommyland" that if you eat it, you cum more.

LOL!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Stop spanking it, period
Drink insane amounts of water
Eat healthy **** (fruits n veggies vs. grease and lard)

I've never made it past the first one
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
When u feel ur load coming, grab urself and squeeze really hard to block off the exit. Proceed to tickle ur asshole with a feather until u feel like ur gunna sneeze. At the instant of ur nasal discharge, release ur firm grip. Its like magic.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Like I said... it's the only way.

Well I think I'll try it then *hesitantly grabs celery* I hope this is worth it...
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by dubstar92
Well I think I'll try it then *hesitantly grabs celery* I hope this is worth it...

You won't be sorry!

Quote by DardoBoy
No, but this is one of those life saving situations where coming more could save his girlfriends life due to the fact that she is sooo dehydrated.

The saltyness of it would make her even more *********d

I'm not aloud to say that anymore.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
You won't be sorry!

Well I just tried it and I came blood.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by dubstar92

Don't do it man! I've already been down that road, and there's no gold at the end of that tunnel!
Quote by Watterboy
When u feel ur load coming, grab urself and squeeze really hard to block off the exit. Proceed to tickle ur asshole with a feather until u feel like ur gunna sneeze. At the instant of ur nasal discharge, release ur firm grip. Its like magic.

my guess is that this would be the most likely solution. I can only assume that it works because of the level of detail. you sir know your ****.
Quote by dubstar92

Well I just tried it and I came blood.

Well, glad I could help you out! Next time if you aren't so dehydrated, you won't cum blood.

Page 1 of 2