Page 1 of 2
Set your expectations low, and your goals unrealistically high; you'll be amazed at what you can accomplish.

Unfortunately, apathy is a gift you can not request, an you will only realize your apathetic tendencies once they've subsided.

You'll never be disappointed, you'll never want a girl you can't have, and you won't have to worry about consequences; punishment can only affect the effected. Also, even terrible worst case scenarios are fun, adventurous.

Come now, give me raw human dissonance; death awaits you.

OOh, a question, what was the 'largest' or most important event in your life, and what emotions did you allow connotation?

EDIT: apologies for my continuity issue, but this is what I wish to discuss.
Quote by greyfade
Set your expectations low, and your goals unrealistically high; you'll be amazed at what you can accomplish.

Unfortunately, apathy is a gift you can not request, an you will only realize your apathetic tendencies once they've subsided.

You'll never be disappointed, you'll never want a girl you can't have, and you won't have to worry about consequences; punishment can only affect the effected. Also, even terrible worst case scenarios are fun, adventurous.

Come now, give me raw human dissonance; death awaits you.

OOh, a question, what was the 'largest' or most important event in your life, and what emotions did you allow connotation?

This is kinda right but like you said, sucks sometimes. But if you think or try to follow that rule and believe in it, it will turn against you as long as you believe in it. What I mean is that if you're naturaly apathic, your rule works but if else, doesn't work.
You can't chase apathy around. Like I said, its a gift you can't have, and won't recognize.

I never said it ever sucks.

Its like mental Tylenol.
apathetic people don't set their goals high. if they're apathetic they won't even care to set a goal or attain it if it is set.
Well TS, to be honest, it sounds like you're just trying to appear intelligent, but overall your post was pretty much incoherent.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Majonior's finest moment:
Spanking it 16 times in one day and then having to decline a bj to hide the fact that he squeezed himself outta juice <_<

edit:
Majonior's feelings:
disapointment, satisfaction, chafing, and surprisingly horniness
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Last edited by majonior at Nov 30, 2008,
I really don't care about this thread.....

cwatididthar?
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
Well TS, to be honest, it sounds like you're just trying to appear intelligent, but overall your post was pretty much incoherent.

I already apologized for the incontinuity.

I don't try anything, probability, statistic, and intelligent quotiant suggest I am more intelligent than you, by at least two percentiles.
hmmmmmmmmmm...no
Quote by Trefellin

I wish I could do a handstand while peeing.

Quote by jordanzio
and i biked all the way home with a dump in my pants.
Then again, Iq tests are nearly as disintuitive as field sobriety tests.
But no, I was in college before you failed the your freshman year.

That is, assuming we are the same age, and of course that you even continued going to school after you legally were no longer required to.
Quote by greyfade
But no, I was in college before you failed the your freshman year.

That is, assuming we are the same age, and of course that you even continued going to school after you legally were no longer required to.

snap
Quote by slashnmash
Sex is a brand of very tasty sweets, go ask your mother for some.
Quote by greyfade

Wow...this actually is pretty smart...mind if I sig this good sir?

Granted though, the rest of your post seemed like gibberish to me, but this sentence is gold.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by greyfade
Then again, Iq tests are nearly as disintuitive as field sobriety tests.

I have to wonder what your result on one of those would be right about now. I think somebody took in a bit too much Fight Club or something similar while not in full control of their cognitive abilities.
Last edited by ccmu at Dec 1, 2008,
Quote by ccmu
I have to wonder what your result on one of those would be right about now.

Funny you should ask, 4 days ago, I ass ended someone at a stop light, and passed a sobriety test on

Valium
Vicodin
Xanax
Cocaine
Whiskey

Flying colors, I was let to drive home.

I'm only on a case of yeungling, weed, dxm and newports, now, so I would most definitly pass.
Quote by Thebiz
Wow...this actually is pretty smart...mind if I sig this good sir?

Granted though, the rest of your post seemed like gibberish to me, but this sentence is gold.

Its not mine, it belongs to the girl I make cum, likely someone before her as well.

Take my name out of the signature, its misrepresentation.
I don't care much for this post.

:O see wat i did thur?
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Ooooh... where'd you get so smart?

EDIT: we've all made that joke already
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

I'm not sure that I'd say incoherent, but it definitely could have been worded less awkwardly. I'm also not too sure that lowering one's expectations of life is that much of a gift either. To each, their own...
Quote by HunterRiggs10
I'm not sure that I'd say incoherent, but it definitely could have been worded less awkwardly. I'm also not too sure that lowering one's expectations of life is that much of a gift either. To each, their own...

Ah, a conflicting opinion of honesty.

To recant and disagree, its only that it solves all negatives, while leaving positives in tact.

Its really not something you can do, its just a state of mind you envelope and look back on your previous persona.

Only the luckiets of men may decide the emotions,

hail to the sociopaths.
Wait, 'there shall be no peanut butter besides gold' ?

Ridiculous. You describe one noun as another, while claiming your representation original, and omnipotent.

"RED IS BLACK, DAMMIT!"
you need to lighten up fella
Quote by Trefellin

Quote by jordanzio
Quote by greyfade

Its really not something you can do, its just a state of mind you envelope and look back on your previous persona.

I refuse to stay serious about this. Scientology for the f*cking win!
Quote by greyfade
I abstain from jest only during unconsciousness.

haha, i bet your a riot at parties!
Quote by Trefellin

Quote by jordanzio
actually, no, I'm the guy nodding and doing everyone's drugs, remaining unnoticed, per pro quo.
Quote by ccmu
I have to wonder what your result on one of those would be right about now. I think somebody took in a bit too much Fight Club or something similar while not in full control of their cognitive abilities.

+1

Don't drunk post.
Quote by greyfade
actually, no, I'm the guy nodding and doing everyone's drugs, remaining unnoticed, per pro quo.

nodding and doing everyones drugs?? please explain
Quote by Trefellin

Quote by jordanzio
Everyone stop feeding the.. uh.. Everyone just stop posting in this thread. >:O!

xP

EDIT: OMG, morty92_2, the second quote in your sig KILLED me. Too funny... *wipes away tear*

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
Quote by morty92_2
nodding and doing everyones drugs?? please explain

When your talking, and I don't have anything to add, I simply nodd. And wait for the blunt to be passed. Or the plate to be open.
Quote by greyfade
When your talking, and I don't have anything to add, I simply nodd. And wait for the blunt to be passed. Or the plate to be open.

ahh the old puff nod pass method, nice, nice we should smoke a J together sometime and have nodding race!
Quote by Trefellin

Quote by jordanzio
I know what apathy is, I just don't care
Quote by Ralbert07
Get a sledgehammer and you can do the rest yourself. Sledgehammers solve everything.

Buy me an amp and I will marry you
Quote by morty92_2
ahh the old puff nod pass method, nice, nice we should smoke a J together sometime and have nodding race!

works like a charm. it has to be one of the most effective methods of life
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Yarp. As long as you get in the circle before the blunt is rolled, your gold.
Page 1 of 2