Yeah well guess what, my PS3 decided to die on me. My first PS2 did exactly the same thing. I figured out that the problem was that the disc was not spinning in order to get any information on it (found out by putting in the disc, seeing that its loading and then removing it and the discs artwork is facing the same way)

I was just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem with their PS3 and maybe, just maybe the PS3 could beat the 360 in malfunctioning.

I have called Sony and they are going to repair it for me but its just annoying you know?

(oh and no fanboy comments please, just really get a life if thats what your out here to do)

cheers.

My PS3 is the 60GB version. Just to make that clear.
Quote by Trefellin

I wish I could do a handstand while peeing.

Quote by jordanzio
and i biked all the way home with a dump in my pants.
Last edited by morty92_2 at Dec 1, 2008,
not a chance anything can beat the 360 in hardware failure. contact sony, their customer support is awesome. they fixed my ps2 twice for free and gave me free games.

the quality control has slipped with the newer consoles... im glad i got a 60gb when i did.

edit: didnt see u already contacted them. it is annoying, but nothing is fault proof.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Last edited by xxunder-takerxx at Dec 1, 2008,
Never had this happen with my PS3.

And I still think generally PS3s are more reliable than 360s.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by xxunder-takerxx
not a chance anything can beat the 360 in hardware failure. contact sony, their customer support is awesome. they fixed my ps2 twice for free and gave me free games.

the quality control has slipped with the newer consoles... im glad i got a 60gb when i did.

yes i have contacted sony and they were very helpful. plus my remark about the 360 was only a joke oh and my ps3 is the 60Gb version, hmm mabey i should edit that in to the original post..hang on
Quote by Trefellin

Quote by jordanzio
Quote by Lgndkllr777
Never had this happen with my PS3.

And I still think generally PS3s are more reliable than 360s.

DERN RIGHT IT IS!

My ps2 had problems with playing dVd's once upon a time, and then started slowing down on the disc load time with games, called Sony and got a new one

But so far i haven't had any problems like that from my PS3... (knock on wood)

My signature has doubled...
This is why I love and miss my SNES xD. Back in the day it was like:

"**** Chrono Trigger won't play" - D=<
"Just blow it" - =/
"YAY" - ^_^

now it's like:
"**** this ****'s busted" - D=
"Again?" - T_T
"... ..." - =*(
"It's okay, it'll be back in 4-6 weeks' - =l
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by xxunder-takerxx
it is annoying, but nothing is fault proof.

yep, thats the sad fact, companies can go on about how fast and intelligent their new products are, but in the end of the day they are all just modified versions of the wheel, and every now and then a wheel will get flatspots. Like my metaphor?
Quote by Trefellin

Quote by jordanzio
Quote by majonior
"Just blow it" - =/

Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?