And if youve been to a primus show, how was it?
www.myspace.com/thepressmen
Check it out! If you do listen, ignore the bass playing on the songs. I recorded them when i was alot worse then i am now.

Quote by isildurs_bane
This is the pit. People will fight to the death about their favorite colour.
Yeah, ive blame it on the fish and Hallucino Genetics. both were extreme.
www.myspace.com/thepressmen
Check it out! If you do listen, ignore the bass playing on the songs. I recorded them when i was alot worse then i am now.

Quote by isildurs_bane
This is the pit. People will fight to the death about their favorite colour.
well this probaly should go in the primus thread but primus toured a little this summer. i seen them at the rothbury music fest. it was a killer show. one of my favorite shows ever claypool is just so trippy live or maybe it was the acid but ethier way it was a awsome show.
Uh, they're still doing shows man, I think they're just busy writing the new record.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
when's the due date?
Quote by megadeth rule
how do you trip on acid? was your shoelace untied?

Quote by perry589
Mikko, you remind me of a clogged up toilet. You're the poo that won't go away.
dude ive been so confused as to whats been up with Primus the past few years. like for a while a thought they were dead, then I found out they werent. I saw them at Rothbury earlier this year and they were awesome, great ****ing show. But yea, they should definately play some more shows Id love to see em again.
Quote by train wreck
when's the due date?

Summer 09 I think.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by popeslayer
dude ive been so confused as to whats been up with Primus the past few years. like for a while a thought they were dead, then I found out they werent. I saw them at Rothbury earlier this year and they were awesome, great ****ing show. But yea, they should definately play some more shows Id love to see em again.

Rothbury
i loved that show. i pretty much soiled myself when they played Southbound Pachyderm as their encore (my favorite primus song). it was such a good show i'd love to see them again.
As previously stated, they're still doing shows, but not full-blown tours. Would be awesome if they did a tour though.

I really want to go to the Night at the Opera in San Francisco, they're playing with Zappa Plays Zappa! Sounds damn amazing...
Quote by BFAbassist306
And if youve been to a primus show, how was it?

tour--YES.

show....nope.....would be cool to go...
i saw them at rothbury and PRIMUS SUCKS!

at the last schwagstock i was at i met this guy who had a Carl Thompson fretless bass which he said he bought directly from les. he wanted 3000 for it but i wasnt and still am not really in the market for a fretless bass, but if i was...

but really i hope they keep playing, another rothbury late night performance would be greatly appreciated.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily