http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1636789&l=1f267&id=536071778

i need to swap from my 2.0 mm stubby triangle. to a thinner pick mid song. the 2.0 mm is too thick to strum with. the hendrix twins are approx .77 mm im not gonna use the sharp.

but ideally does anyone know anyway to swap picks really quickly.?
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
actually, i always have one hiding underneath my tounge. thats where i typically store all my picks when on the go (typically 2 picks at a time). you can talk straight too.

EDIT:

OHH! i have the exact same fender pics, the blue celluloid ones! the heavy ones are awesome!
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
hold it in your mouth if you dont sing.
what guitar do you have? ive got a strat, and i can put a pick in with the pickup selector.
some guitars can fit a pick in between the pickgaurd and the body.
I don't really know a good way to swap a pick out quick during a song, I guess you could practice like hell till you got good at it. I like using thicker picks as well. In your case I would just use a .96 for the whole song, instead of trying to switch. The .96 will still give you strong attack and good tone, but you can strum somewhat as well.

My Page- http://www.youtube.com/user/matt420740
two sided tape, stick it to your guitar and put picks on top for easy switching...seems a logical way to me
Get one of those pick-holders which you can stick on the back/front/wherever of your guitar.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by inhatredofme
two sided tape, stick it to your guitar and put picks on top for easy switching...seems a logical way to me

Matt Heafy does that, he has about 12 picks on the body of his guitar.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Do you play sitting or standing? If sitting just put it on your knee.

Standing- maybe put a piece of tape (like 2 inches) on the pick and stick the other end of the tape somewhere so that you can just snatch it off and begin playing...I'm really bored right now.

EDIT: Shit! Someone already mentioned tape, but whatever.
Hold two thin picks together to make a fatter one and drop one when you want to go thinner.
I have a pick wedge type thing on my guitar. Works just fine for this kind of stuff.
There's this kind of plectrum kind of shaped like a ninja star and every point has a different thickness. Can't recall what they're called though.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Tape the two together, 1 facing normally and the other upside down,

then just turn the pick in your hand, then turn it around to strum.
Quote by SG_dave
my teacher always insults his wife.we were doing an experiment and the motor broke.he suggested he ring his wife for her to fetch one of her vibrators.i suggeted she has them cos he can't deliver the goods.he said he deliverd them in my mum
Quote by Green_Jelly
There's this kind of plectrum kind of shaped like a ninja star and every point has a different thickness. Can't recall what they're called though.

Ninja Death Star Plectrums?
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by ozy!d!ot
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1636789&l=1f267&id=536071778

i need to swap from my 2.0 mm stubby triangle. to a thinner pick mid song. the 2.0 mm is too thick to strum with. the hendrix twins are approx .77 mm im not gonna use the sharp.

but ideally does anyone know anyway to swap picks really quickly.?

I really suggest going for a happy medium and investing in a .88 or 1.00 Dunlop Nylon. The later is the most variable pick for electric imho.

No gimmicks, just good picks that last forever.