Well as the title says....if you won the lottery....what would you do with it?

I would move out and buy a house...nothing big just something big enough for me....
Leave my job and play guitar all day until i get good...have friends round all the time.
Buy a pub and do it up to get a crowd of people my age to it...
Meet loads of new people threw the pub....
Become a player amoung woman....
Get back at my X by showing her im so much happier than i ever was with her.

Then go home and cry because at the end of the day all i have is money which is meaningless and doesnt show love....and all my friends are just using me casue ive got money. Drink and take loads of tablets and either OD cause it or get saved and give all the money away....

Well thats what i would do....any other thoughts?
Put a couple of my less fortunate friends through Uni, same for my sister and move, far away.
Spend all my money on more lottery tickets

Narrr

Hire some one for some sexy tym, spend about $1000 on some sort of berverage and then chill out.
a little lost.....
Last edited by Davo Ownz at Dec 1, 2008,
buy my family a house. buy my older brother the Lexus ISF i promised ill buy him one day (i will). and buy enough gear to keep me nice and erect.
OK, here we go...

- Jackson RR24
- Marshall Stack
- Randall Stack
- ESP Alexi
- Gibson Les Paul
- Schecter Syn
- First car (Ford Falcon ute)

Then give the rest to my family to use on the house.
Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

I'd definitely splurge a bit, but for the most part I would keep it simple and invest, invest, invest.
I'd buy a big country house in cornwall (next to the jacksons), convert the massive barn into a recording studio/workshop for guitar + amp building and one wing of the house into a guest house for visiting bands etc.

Have fun spending a million sqiuds kitting it out.

Buy up each company i have worked for and sack the boss + liquidate it

post my bank balance on the freinds reunited message board for my old school.

pay off close friends + family's mortgages.

start up an amp company
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Pay off all my dad's debts.
Pay for a proper University education.
Buy my family (parents) a house.
Buy a decent guitar, amp and a couple of pedals.
Save.
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
Give half to my family. If I won, say, $20,000,000, that's way too much than I can spend all in one. I'd spend a few thousand dollars on things I want, that's it. The rest goes in the bank ^^

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
pay off everything. buy my dream setup (dont what it is yet still. )
buy a nice car.
pay off my parents house.
buy a couple of houses across the street.
have my relatives move into those houses.

then move away.
id put whatevers left in the bank.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
I'd buy a house,
I'd pay for anything my parents want for there house,
i'd buy the best lawyer around so I can adopt my niece,
I'd buy a maid for my mother,
I'd buy a comfy bed
I'd buy my mum a retreat house in America, France, Italy and somewhere cold (maybe tasmainia)
Said house will have a personal army of people to do the cleaning, cooking, washing, and entertainment
I'd pay for my best friend to come down every weekend
In all houses and stuff, it will include a bowling lane (to solve those arguments) and a giant cinema room with new realease to cinemas playing on demand

ect... I can keep going
oh oh oh oh oh!
i forgot to add that ill use the money to fund my personal army
so i can kit them out with good gear.
and ill steal researchers and scientists so they can develop technologies for me.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Well sopuse next question would be...

Do you think there is a way to win the lottery?
Its not just luck but there is a patteren to the numbers and that if you figured it out you could win everytime?

Well i do think there is a patteren. Cause the last few times ive played (i just do random numbers) the winning numbers have all been below 25 mainly in the range of 11-19...and they have been like that for a few weeks now...

Ive yet to sit down and crack the code....but i think there is a way that they do it...the balls or heavier or something so they fall out....

Get me?
Shove it in high interest bank accounts, float a lot of it on the stock market (when the economy picks up), invest in property (yes I know the housing market is crap right now, but when things pick up, I ll make money on what Ive bought... Id just rent the properties until the time was right to sell up).

Whatever I have left, I ll buy gear that I want.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I'd buy my parents a new house
Buy them a car each
Spend a few thousand on consoles and guitars for me and my friends
Probably fill a bath with money and lay in it for laughs
Put some away for several future holidays to Canada with my friend to visit other friends
Put the rest away
Last edited by Dids at Dec 1, 2008,
Well I'd have to start playing the lottery first

High interest savings account, then I'd buy a car, driving lessons, nice small flats in different places in the world, and that blue ibanez guitar I keep obsessing over.
I'd probably have to buy my dad a really expensive bass as well.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Well I'd have to start playing the lottery first

High interest savings account, then I'd buy a car, driving lessons, nice small flats in different places in the world, and that blue ibanez guitar I keep obsessing over.
I'd probably have to buy my dad a really expensive bass as well.

We dont need another woman on the road

*runs... very fast... screaming help!*
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Hendrix_fan_14
The idea of people having so much money then they need and not donating any to charity makes me sick..

On that note, I would donate a whole bunch to various charities, mostly on their respective days of the year (eg Children In Need)
move to Japan, and have sex with hot japanese women. Buy guitars, bass guitars, stacks everything. But most importantly, move to Japan. Japan is just awesome.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
buy one of the huge houses on Worthing sea front, pay off my parents and my best friends mortgage, set up a reptile room, save and invest the rest
id go around and offer guys to kiss each other for 5 grand a pop....only to run away without paying
I would buy my own house, a big house. Not huge, but big enough for me and a spare rooms. I would also buy a 'new' secondhand car, a decent one. I would then pay off my parent's morgage, put majority of my money in an account with the highest interest rate, and work part-time doing something I enjoy. I wouldnt live a 'high' life or anything like that, I would practically be normal except a decent car and fully paid off house, which is pretty much non-existant for a 20 year old.
I'd buy a non-league football club, someone like Solihull and get them into the Premiership
Give some to my parents, buy a crapload of guitars, amps & pedals, and save the rest so I never have to worry about money.
It's hard to say what I would do If I don't know how much I won...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I'd buy the ultimate-guitar.com domain and turn it into an educative site for children...
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
I'd buy a secluded house in a tropical location, and convert into my ideal home with a recording studio on it and a room full of guitars, with my ideal amp set-up. I'd drink Jack/Bacardi/Vodka and cokes all day while writing and recording albums. Any proceeds from any possible album sales would go to charity.

That would be my absolute ideal lifestyle.
Probably buy a huge Marshall stack just because, a car, a house, a bunch of pedals, and maybe a Les Paul.

I'd save the rest.
Set some $100 bills aside for use as toilet paper. Buy a PRS Dragon double neck. Buy EVH 5150 III stack. Get a couple jeep wranglers and cherokees. Buy a decent sized house, not huge, but a 2 story house with a basement that I turn into a studio.
Order homeschool supplies and finish the last 2 years myself.
Try to get into a musical college or get private lessons from Paul Gilbert.
Finish up my NES collection. I have roughly 200 and still need about 550-600.
Get out of my local ghetto.
Pay off all the debt that I and my family have accumulated.
Buy myself and my 2 good guitarist friends the guitars of our dreams.
Get a Fullstack.
Help my immediate family and my grandma with their health problems.
Roadtrip across america.
Go to Japan, buy anime and manga and go to the Pokemon center.
Seriously assault people I dislike and talk them into settling it out of court for fun.
Vegas.
Disneyworld.

EDIT:

Quote by CliffIsAngry
move to Japan, and have sex with hot japanese women. Buy guitars, bass guitars, stacks everything. But most importantly, move to Japan. Japan is just awesome.

Japan rules so hard. +1
Last edited by Chalupacabra at Dec 1, 2008,