So basically I ****ed around with these, and now my guitar sounds worse than a crying child while you stuck in a shopping queue. Is there an easy way to set them back, or should I just ask my mate to do it when he comes around?
Huh???

How can ya change the Harmonics on ya guitar???

Less u've got interchangable HarmoniCAS
Okay, tell us exactly what you did, because it sounds like you've got the wrong definition for the word "harmonic"
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
...Harmonics naturally occur over certain frets, and that doesn't change. You obviously don't know what a harmonic is.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Hmmm...My mate said they were the harmonics, upon searching I feel like a knob. The screws on the side of the bridge.
the saddles, which alters the tonation of the guitar

pulling the saddles outwards, will make the tone sharper
while pushing them in, will flatten the note

so grab ur tuner push the twelve fret on every string and see how far it is out
The fretted note and the harmonic at the 12th fret should be the same....if they are not adjust the saddles til they sound the same
Quote by Martindecorum
push the twelve fret on every string

TYSM!! Worked great. Much appreciated bud. I can now continure to practice my failing
Quote by Mind_Reader7
TYSM!! Worked great. Much appreciated bud. I can now continure to practice my failing

haha not a problem but remember that technique for when u experiment with different tunings and strings and other variables cause sometimes it get affected
"Intonation" is the word you were looking for. But anyways just Tune your Harmonic on the 12th fret to the open note. Experiment on which way to adjust your bridge and keep checking your 12th harmonic to the open note on each string.