Me and a couple friends are planning on playing "Boot" by Pepper for our talent show at school and i desperately need the solo tabed out cause i cant figure it out for the life of me. Know where i can find the tab or do any of you know it? help a brother out please!
e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|----------------------------------------------------7h9p7------------------------------------|
G|------------------------------4--6--6b----4----------------8--6--4h6p4-----4------------|
D|------------4-6--4----4-6---------------------------------------------------6-----6---4----|
A|-----4-6------------6-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|-7---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|--------------------------------------------------14-------------14-----------------------|
B|-------------------------------------------------------12--11-------12---11h12p11---|
G|-----------------------------------------4---------------------------------------------------|
D|---------------------4--4h6p4---------4-------------------------------------------------|
A|-----6--4---7---6---------------4--6------------------------------------------------------|
E|-7-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|---9--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-------12--11---9---11---12-12/16\--11-------------------------------------------------|
G|-----------------------------------------------------4--6-4--6/8---6--4--6-4--3-4-3-----|
D|--------------------------------------------------6----------------------------------------6---|
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|-----------------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------------------------------------------------------|
G|-----4--3------3------------------------------------------|
D|-------------6------6---4---6/8---6--4---6---------------|
A|-----------------------------------------------------------|
E|------------------------------------------------------------|