I can't figure out how to get these damn fret buzzes out without having my action a full centimeter too high... Any advice??
if you cant sort it out it may be time to take it to a tech...
Thank you please.
does it buzz only at certain frets/strings?
Dean ML79F w/ Dimarzio X2N
Peavey Star
Fender Sonoran
Fender CD 140S12

Quote by Jastul
if you want it to sound really dirty just rub some dirt on your amp...
i get slight fret buzzing when i hit open and low frets reasonable hard, its not noticable unless i have my setting on clean, could you tel me how to get rid of this?
Try searching YouTube- they have a lot of instructional videos on setting up your guitar and getting rid of fret buzz. If you aren't confident in what you're doing though, you should just bring it to a guitar tech. Maybe have him/her show you what's wrong and how to fix it.
Is your neck arched like a bridge? or too straight? If so make it look just a bit like this \/; by adjusting the truss rod.
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
Try searching YouTube- they have a lot of instructional videos on setting up your guitar and getting rid of fret buzz. If you aren't confident in what you're doing though, you should just bring it to a guitar tech. Maybe have him/her show you what's wrong and how to fix it.

+1
Peavey Star
Fender Sonoran
Fender CD 140S12

Quote by Jastul
Quote by YA89
Is your neck arched like a bridge? or too straight? If so make it look just a bit like this \/; by adjusting the truss rod.

that V looks like a snapped neck to me
Quote by metalaxxe11

Haha searched the key board to explain it. It's all I got other than words(it'll get complicated if I go with words)lol
Quote by metalaxxe11

its a folding neck for travel guitars
Peavey Star
Fender Sonoran
Fender CD 140S12

Quote by Jastul
Quote by DarkXoa
I can't figure out how to get these damn fret buzzes out without having my action a full centimeter too high... Any advice??

What type of guitar do you have?

Sounds like the nut is too low to me
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald