Hi, I've been thinking about a new guitar for Christmas and found the Washburn x50PRO. I noticed the Washburn is actually the same price as a Schecter C1 Hellraiser ($700/£350) in the US, which would indicate that they are of similar quality? The price of the Washburn is not vastly increased as almost all guitars here in the UK, being £300 and the Hellraiser is nearly £600. How would you rate the quality in comparison and is it worth the near £300 more in the UK for the Hellraiser??.
The Washburn X50PRO is a great guitar, made in Korea and is generally made pretty well.

And yes, I believe the Washburn is MUCH better value than the Schecter; Schecter is a tad pricey in UK due to stock and whatnot.
Well I've never owned a Schecter but I do own an X50 and the quality is perfect imo.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
i don't want to put words in his mouth, but i think sharpant had both and said they were similar quality. i haven't tried the hellraiser, but the schecters i have tried were of similar, if not even a little bit worse, quality to those washburns.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'm selling a Washburn X50PRO if you're interested. It's a great guitar - I'm only selling it to collect funds for a PRS Custom 22.
Well I'll be trying out the Washburn pretty soon, so if i like it enough and decide not to buy it new ill come to you. What condition is it in and how much are you asking for it? And thanks for the replies guys.
It's got a couple of dings on it, but playability and sound are unchanged from new; and I've upgraded the bridge pickup to a JB, which has more gain and bite on it. I'm asking for £250.
another x50pro user here. and damnnnn it's a quality guitar!
Guitars
washburn x50 pro
jackson js30dk
epi lp 100
jt-res

Effects

zvex FF
digitech ex-7
bespeco volume pedal
boss sd-1
ehx double muff
marshall echohead
behringer cl9
korg mini kaoss pad

Amp
fender champion 300
Quote by micro cuts
another x50pro user here. and damnnnn it's a quality guitar!

Then you should join the Washburn owners cult!!!
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Both are great guitars, just try them out and see what feels best.

I love my washburn.