I really disliked mine, I sold it later.

Single pedals are better in the long run.
ಠ_ಠ
I bought an RP250 and love it. I can plug it into my Mac via USB to record and the sounds can all be altered to make just about any voice you could want. Only issue is, switching between different effects.
Whats your spending budget at?
Theres much better Multi-Effects units for $100.

Edit:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Line-6-Floor-POD-Guitar-Multi-Effects-Pedal-103948675-i1168219.gc

http://www.guitarcenter.com/TC-Electronic-G-Sharp-Rack-Mount-Guitar-Multi-Effects-Processor-183030-i1165459.gc

With the TC, you'd need a midi-pedal/board which bumps the price up a bit more, but still worth it, pretty much professional effects uni.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Last edited by Kingyem0c0re at Dec 1, 2008,
so i should just go with the line 6? is that all id need? My budget can fit the 150 lin 6, but nothing much more than that.
Also, does the line 6 have as many effects as the Digitech???? I mean, i have a line 6 spider III 75 watt with effects, but its horrible for when im going to be performing. So i just want a board witha ****load of effects, not nessecerily amp models.
i use a zoom. but i just bought my brother a rp200. i have played with it and it seems like a pretty nice multi-unit.
Get an new amp instead of a multi-effects pedal. No offense, but Bad Multi-effects + Spider III =
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
I got an RP 80 and was OK to get a humbucker sound out of single coils but really over half of the effects are only fun to play around with and really aren't good for anything in particular. I wish I would of just got a nice distortion pedal. Because now that I have the Ibanez that really all I need. If I were you I wouldn't buy one I would just go with a good effects pedal that you know you'll use forever or at least until your style changes. Plus you can start building an actual pedal board. If you go with the Digitech or almost any multi-effects you'll probaly out grow it. Theyre great to get an Idea of different sounds but if you already know what you want just go with the pedal.
Why wont you go for a new amp?
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Handbuilt 6-string V
Pod HD300
The Line-6 Effects are brilliant things, but if you pair it up with your amp, it'll sound trash.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
The reason i'm saying get a new amp is because the Spider IIIs don't have enough headroom to handle effects well, and the amp digitizes the guitar signal, which causes a serious drop in tone. A modelling pedal such as the RP80 would make it sound even worse.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Handbuilt 6-string V
Pod HD300
I got an RP250 used and love it, but, I take it for what it is.

Try the RP90 before you buy it. Then YOU will know if its what YOU want.
I dont have enough money to buy a new amp.

Anyways, thanks for the imput. I think im just gonna get a wah pedal and maybe fuzz or tube. I dunno. Any suggestions for tube and fuzz?
Actually nvm about the tube and fuzz. I just realized that i have distortion built in. DOH! Anyway, other than wah, what type of pedals should i get? I mostly play alt/metal.

Also, one of my friends said that a line 6 POD would work fine with my amp. Should i just get that?
Last edited by John5rules125 at Dec 1, 2008,
Ok sry for being redundant about this stuff, but would a 200 boss multi effect pedal work?
Quote by Jango22
Get an new amp instead of a multi-effects pedal. No offense, but Bad Multi-effects + Spider III =

+1, and not to mention you're layering digital processing on digital...2 wrongs don't make the right tone
Gear:
- Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
- B.C. Rich Platinum Beast
- Godin LG EMG
- Peavey 6505+ Combo
- "Mastortion" Pedal 1/6
- Hagstrom HC-15 (1967)

2011 gear:
- Schecter 35th anniversary C-1
- Schecter RAF spitfire solo 6
Quote by John5rules125
I dont have enough money to buy a new amp.

Anyways, thanks for the imput. I think im just gonna get a wah pedal and maybe fuzz or tube. I dunno. Any suggestions for tube and fuzz?

You could get a new amp for $200 or less if you looked hard enough, depending on the application of course. For at home etc, the new VOX VT's or the Peavey Vypers have a mountain of effects/amps/presets. Would save the hassle of pluggin all that in
Gear:
- Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
- B.C. Rich Platinum Beast
- Godin LG EMG
- Peavey 6505+ Combo
- "Mastortion" Pedal 1/6
- Hagstrom HC-15 (1967)

2011 gear:
- Schecter 35th anniversary C-1
- Schecter RAF spitfire solo 6