Hey guys
i recorded an instrumental cover and a cover with vocals of Hallelujah, it's on my profile and it'd be great if you guys could give me feedback. positive or negative i dont mind.

I know im no singer by any stretch of the imagination lol, but its a song i really like and i thought i'd give it a go.
There are two guitar tracks and two vocal tracks and it was recorded n Audacity cos i'm a cheapskate lol

cheers guys
great work love the guitar tone, the vocals were not bad at all and being that i hate singing you def did it better then me as i would never try that song. Which version do you like best Myles?

Cheap lol thats all i use as well is Audacity
The most talented man on earth...
All it needed was a little more emphasis on some of the vocals, could've really got in to it and made it so much stronger.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Love the tone man. What are you using? The guitar sounds great. Get a pop filter though! Just use some panty hose wrapped around one of those sewing things. Google it.

Vox does sound good though regardless. It's a hard song to sing, that's for sure. With a pop filter I reckon It'd be perfect.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17429805#post17429805
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.