does anyone know the scale that buckethead uses in chinese democracy, better and riad n the bedouins solos?

also if you could post them as a box it would be really nice
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
People can't post a scale as a box because a scale isn't a box - those solos go up and down the fretboard and also use chromatic notes...your "box" would pretty much be every note on the guitar.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
ok well just tell me the scale i can work out the rest
Quote by Vauxite
how do you know bucket head did that song? aside from song credentials in the booklet, how do you know thats his work? not trying to bash just curious.
i dont for certain im just assuming so i shall rephrase it as do you know what scale the guitaist is using in those songs
Quote by Vauxite
Quote by ehlert99
how do you know bucket head did that song? aside from song credentials in the booklet, how do you know thats his work? not trying to bash just curious.

It does sound like Buckethead. His tone, his style. But GnR has had so many guitarists over the years this albumn was made you really cant be sure. Bumblefoot is still GnR's current guitarist and he does take alot from Buckethead so. . .

But if I were you dude. Id just look up the songs and find out what key theyre in. Then tremelo pick and run your finger up and down the fretboard treally fast to follow the final note in each phrase of the solo.
Quote by PenFighter19

But if I were you dude. Id just look up the songs and find out what key theyre in. Then tremelo pick and run your finger up and down the fretboard treally fast to follow the final note in each phrase of the solo.

i know how to do that i just wanted this to save me the time
Quote by Vauxite
Chinese Democracy is in E Minor. There are no special 'egyptian blues scale diminished major fourth suspended jazz' scales, it's all in the style.
Quote by ehlert99

it sounds alot like his playing.
the liner notes say which solos he played - on nearly every song save shacklers revenge and i can't remember the other one - i think it's "this i love"