I won a Zune off a website and am now trying to install it. I have a legit version of Windows XP, I just don't have SP2. The kicker is that I only have 56k where I am and there's no way I can be online long enough to download it and I don't necessarily want to take the risk of messing up my pc with the install of SP2. Do any of you know if there is a way around this? Thanks for any info.
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.
SP2 shouldn't mess up your PC, but equally, it won't make your downloads any faster..
It should come on a disc with your Zune? Mine did.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
could you download sp2 on another computer then transfer it by usb to install on yours (not sure if would work or not)
You don't have SP2?

What the hell is wrong with you?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I know the chances of it messing up are slim but it has happened before. I'll check the disk again, I didn't think it did. I could try the USB thing thanks, and to huffy it was formatted in a couple months ago so I didn't bother with it. Thanks guys
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.