Hi, i need a pedal(well a friend does) that repeats a note a lot of times. So it kind of does a tremelo picking effect. Its for my friend he needs it because he cant tremelo pick and were playing duality by slipknot for a gig.

Thanks peeps
Gear
Ibanez GRG170DX
Bluerock Begginers Strat
Fender Acoustic
Bluerock Begginers 10W Amp
Lne 6 Spider 3 15
Gear to come
Les Paul Copy(Fixing up to be good)
you could do it with a delay pedal but it won't sound the same as if he was really playing it
Why spend money when he can just properly learn a technique?

Anyway, he'd be after a Delay pedal.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Learn the technique, it's going to be a lot better than using an effect to cover up crappy playing.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
yeah tell him to suck it up and learn it... he shouldn't be playing a gig imo if he can't even get the song down.
The delay pedal wouldn't even work for this application though would it. i mean, when he hits a note once and it repeats a few times, then moves to the next note, clashing with the previous delays and such.

hell its been ages since i've played Duality but i'm convinced theres no way around this but to just learn the technique.
lol, yeh, Practice! lol
A loop pedal is what you're talking about but it wouldn't achieve a great effect really, and it's cheating! Play something else lol, or leave that bit out. Fill in the gap with something else. Like improv!
Tremolo pedal, not delay. Delay's not going to work at all. Set it fast and just hold the note.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
^ +1
Please don't assume I care enough about your guitar rig, your general thoughts on life, the funny things people have said about you, or anything else not related to the topic at hand to have the view signatures option turned on. I don't.