I've allways liked the idea of bands with really dark and deep lyrics and really catchy poppy melodies, such as Placebo, Alkaline Trio and Depeche Mode. Could you guys please suggest to me some more bands like this(as little emo as possibal). Thanks in advance.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
T.S.O.L. Coheed and Cambria, Senses fail (i guess) Jawbreaker.
Thats a few, cant really think right now.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
ALICE IN CHAINS = Darkest lyrics and sound you'll ever ear combined with strong and heavy riffs but sensitive and creepingly beautiful solos and melodies
chapter 4 - A7X, the chorus is about killing but nicely sung with little melody
I Won't Let This Build Up Inside Of Me

Quote by FFTLxx

muhat gandy
+Sideways 8

Well thats me set ^^
The Shins, Matthew Good (Band).
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
The Magnetic Fields and the Jesus & Mary Chain.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
HIM, Type O Negative
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Dresden Dolls, Nirvana, Modest Mouse, The Shins, The Matches, Jeff Buckley, Interpol, The Birthday Massacre, Muse, Nada Surf, Blaqk Audio, Biffy Clyro (at times), AFI, Mindless Self Indulgence, Arcade Fire, Hundred Reasons, REM, Streetlight Manifesto.

(These are varied in genre, but they all meet the criteria, I think)
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Dec 3, 2008,