Page 1 of 2
Last night I got pretty drunk and after reading the news online and saw the pictures an amateur astronomer had taken from his back garden, ended up blowing £100 on a telescope. There goes buying food and lager for a week and a bit.
On the plus side though, there are some pretty dark places nearby and the telescope seems pretty decent for its price from reviews, so I'm looking forward to using it. I saw on another news site the size of the bloke's telescope and I'm not going to be able to see anything like the pictures he's taken, but should still hopefully see some interesting things.

What have you spent your money on without really thinking?
Ice cream. Lots and lots of ice cream.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
guitars, shoes, effects pedals, xbox 360; this in the past month, while im only living on school loans.

so addicted to buying ****
Quote by Robbie n strat
Last night I got pretty drunk and after reading the news online and saw the pictures an amateur astronomer had taken from his back garden, ended up blowing £100 on a telescope. There goes buying food and lager for a week and a bit.
On the plus side though, there are some pretty dark places nearby and the telescope seems pretty decent for its price from reviews, so I'm looking forward to using it. I saw on another news site the size of the bloke's telescope and I'm not going to be able to see anything like the pictures he's taken, but should still hopefully see some interesting things.

yeah my zune was an impulse buy. pice of ****, shoulda bought an ipod again :/
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
that new guitar hero with drums
guitar hero world tour kills rockband on so many levels
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
Marshall MG30DFX

Wish I'd done my homework there.
Tobacco Sunburst Fender Strat
(Lollar Dirty Blonde pickups)
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
nugget
i always come to UG for a tab, but get sucked into the pit

[SoWrongItsMatt]Have you tried, "Sex on fire?"

[[x]Huffy[x]]Either way I'm gonna be too stoned to care.

what he said.^

i love qotsa

mymusic
enjoy it.
Having a credit card makes internet impulse buys too easy, clothes, bands memorbilia, cheap games on ebay. I recently got like 8 weeks of backed pay and blew 85% of it on a PS3 and a new amp....the amp was worth it
I bought two toy lightsabers, but I wasn't a stupid kid who bought stuff just because he had the money

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Robbie n strat

Hmmm, that picture looks photoshopped to me...
Once I bought a slide randomly when I was in a guitar shop, my mate was buying one so I thought I'd get one. I don't even use it <_<
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I spent $300 on a 3-day VIP pass for Bamboozle....in May

because of...No Doubt..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
got so much guitar related **** that I talk myself into buying when bored at work
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Most of my gear when drunk and on ebay at the end of the night - not one regret
I bought a Boss PS-2 off ebay a couple of weeks ago.

I went through a phase of bidding on loads of pedals, got a bit carried away and ended up paying £50 odd for it
I bought ski gear. Everything. I don't even know how to fcking ski! Good time to learn I suppose
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?
xbox 360 along with skate. I also bought my iPod touch (which I'm on right now thanks to with fi). And food, lots if food.
CDs and DVDs are my usual impulse buys. Thankfully (sorta) my lack of income has been able to put a hold on impulse buys for the moment.

Otherwise I'd have spent money on a Squishable.

http://www.squishable.com/s/

DEAR GOD those things are so freaking cute.
Quote by bigredbeast
how much is 15,000 PHP? I didn't know they played guitar in the Phillipines. I thought they played ukelele or something.

Because, of course, we're too far away from places with guitars and all that stuff so we play ukelele...
I went to Tescos when I was wrecked on Friday, bought a massive bag of liqourice allsorts, and stayed up until 5 in the morning eating them and listening to Lil' Wayne.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i bought a nice dart board and expensive darts one day for no reason
its awesome
Quote by rabidguitarist
I went to Tescos when I was wrecked on Friday, bought a massive bag of liqourice allsorts, and stayed up until 5 in the morning eating them and listening to Lil' Wayne.

Hardcore
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Over the last few months:

Extreme Greatest hits, Motorhead best of, Cheese Straws, Ambrosia Custard, Flat cap, Beret, Scarf
Cd's are always my impulse buys. Went into zavi and they had COB albums for £5 I bout 4 <_<
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Got a skateboard. Gave up skateboarding a month later.
It's gonna be a blue day
Too much to count

A LOT of flashing hats/wands/etc from carnivals
My camera that I hardly use
Giant beach balls and bodyboards I know I will never use again
Countless tops I've only worn once
Helium balloons
Too much caffiene
A washing up bowl, tea towles and shampoo
Thats probably not it I just can't think of anything else right now
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
spent around $1000 on champagne at a club a few weeks ago. I was not pleased when I noticed the reciept in my wallet the day after.
Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30
Page 1 of 2