He had to do some fillings...
Well he tried to numb one area and finally got it on the third try, that was annoying.

At the end I look in the mirror and the left side of my face which is numb was all dry...strange.
I have never had that happen before but I guess it's due to all of the shots from him trying to numb that one spot.

Anyone else have any similar experience before?
I had a mungo that got numb in the face after getting into a fight with my snake.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I had a mungo that got numb in the face after getting into a fight with my snake.

Freestyle...oh...oh!
Quote by moody07747
Anyone else have any similar experience before?

Yeah, I just got back from the Dentists as well. Funny that.
I remember when i had a tooth removed and my face was numb for ages. so numb in fact i almost ate my own cheek

My sister brushes her teeth 3 times a day
I brush mine once a day 'cause everytime I do I threw up and I don't enjoy that.
Anyway, my sister had to get 4 teeth removed, they were rotting, I haven't had anything done to my teeth And my breath never smells bad either, I think that's a win.
When I first started going to my current dentist I wasn't used to all her hi-tech equipment, compared with my scabby old dentist's stuff. Anyway, I have this massive phobia of getting an injection in my gum, and when she was doing a checkup on me she kept putting all these fancy tools in my mouth, and one point she stuck this very thin, pointy object in there.
At this point I was ****ting myself and I said "Oh god no!", but it kind of came out as "blorgh bluh bleh" because I had all that stuff in my mouth.

Anyway. No pain came and it turned out to be some kind of harmless tube thing.

True stroy.
tl;dr: not a very interesting story.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
nice...
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by StratoTele
Freestyle...oh...oh!

Wilfred still can't chew his food properly
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by hortonishockey1
my sister had five fillings at once

Must.....resist......dirty......comment
Quote by Thepoison92
My sister brushes her teeth 3 times a day
I brush mine once a day 'cause everytime I do I threw up and I don't enjoy that.
Anyway, my sister had to get 4 teeth removed, they were rotting, I haven't had anything done to my teeth And my breath never smells bad either, I think that's a win.

I really have to start brushing more. I had 3 fillings done today and need another few removed in a few days.

Some people are more prone to decay and all that fun stuff.
With the cost of getting all of this work done it is more than enough motivation to get me brushing 3+ times a day lol

Quote by Ichimaru
When I first started going to my current dentist I wasn't used to all her hi-tech equipment, compared with my scabby old dentist's stuff. Anyway, I have this massive phobia of getting an injection in my gum, and when she was doing a checkup on me she kept putting all these fancy tools in my mouth, and one point she stuck this very thin, pointy object in there.
At this point I was ****ting myself and I said "Oh god no!", but it kind of came out as "blorgh bluh bleh" because I had all that stuff in my mouth.

True stroy.
tl;dr: not a very interesting story.

The strange thing is that I can never feel the needle at the dentist...and I HATE getting shots at the doctor. I an never calm during these procedures but it's not a huge deal.
Last edited by moody07747 at Dec 1, 2008,
Quote by Les Paul Ell
Yeah, I just got back from the Dentists as well. Funny that.

so weird man, i just back from the dentist aswell..... ****ed up
hmmm.... i have no idea what to put here...
i actually went to the dentist this morning. root canal. not fun.
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
No, they don't numb me. After randomly prodding at my gums until they are content with the amount of bloodshed, they found a "pit". Its just something that developed with my tooth, but they decided it was too small to fill. Instead they took a drill and drilled the hole bigger in my tooth. They didn't numb it, so i cringed my way through it.
I have a dentist appointment in January!
Coincidence?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
I have a dentist appointment in January!
Coincidence?

I have a dentist appointment in August!
Coincidence? No, of course not. Fool.
Quote by Thepoison92
I have a dentist appointment in August!
Coincidence? No, of course not. Fool.

OMG, we both have appointments?!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
am i the only one who goes in and has a filling with no numbing or anything, i prefer it when they just get on with it and dont hassle me
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
I don't understand why people think getting your teeth drilled and getting fillings hurt so bad. I've had 3 and didn't feel anything, granted I did have Novocaine. Nothing hurts worse than getting a cavity in a tooth that already has a filling and then having to get that tooth pulled, that was hell. There is no amount of numbing agent, no matter how strong or how large the dose, that is going to stop the pain as they yank out a tooth that already hurts like hell anyway.
No, but once I went to this sadist who I paid to drug me and rip out one of my teeth.

Quote by Ichimaru

This one time, I nearly panicked when a female dentist bent over me and I felt like I was going to be suffocated by her massive breasts.
Last edited by Trefellin at Dec 1, 2008,
Quote by Thepoison92

wat
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by hortonishockey1
my sister had five fillings at once

I remember that. It was a good night.

EDIT: Oh what the hell, somebody already did it?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices