There aren't many tabs for songs I want on here, is there a site with alot of bands like Destruction, Venom, Sepultura ect.
Noone is paid to tab songs on here. It is not a service to you in which you deserve the highest quality and what you want. It's community based, if you want to improve the community write a tab for the bands which are not tabbed at the minute. Rather than moan about it.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
I'll post a site on your profile that used to be good, dunno if it still is cos i aint used it in a while.
Dont wanna get banned for advertising rival sites on the boards.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by Jonnomainman
Noone is paid to tab songs on here. It is not a service to you in which you deserve the highest quality and what you want. It's community based, if you want to improve the community write a tab for the bands which are not tabbed at the minute. Rather than moan about it.

+1

You know, I had almost forgotten that UG was a tab site....I haven't used tabs in quite some time.
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Dec 1, 2008,
www.metaltabs.com has a few tabs that aren't on UG.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
www.bassmasta.net
Good site, shut down sometimes but is back within a week.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Quote by Cody_Grey102
www.bassmasta.net
Good site, shut down sometimes but is back within a week.

Oh man, i thought that site shut down for good years ago... if it is the same site? If it's the one i think it is then it's pretty ace!
UG's my favorite of all, but I like www.911tabs.com as well. It's not really a tab site, but it has tabs from all other sites. I'd recommend that one if you don't like UG.
tab them yourself, if the bass line is the same as or similar to the guitar use the guitar tab to get an idea of what to play
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus