Page 1 of 3
We had a gym teacher named jim. Jim the gym teacher. Needless to say he was ridiculed throughout the school everyday for a week, nice guy though

Awesome school related nicknames, GO!
This can be about any student or anything
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

My nickname was emo because I wore a slayer shirt a lot... man I just remembered why I hated high school.
Quote by _testament_
My nickname was emo because I wore a slayer shirt a lot... man I just remembered why I hated high school.

lol i wear an iron maiden t shirt, i get exactly the same name, it's all fun and games though
Quote by sleazydan
kid in the year above called Rodsmell (James Rodmell) damn he stunk!!

ha, that reminds me of this guy in my class from school... Yuri Penistinks
I was called Chops in school because I sported big ass sideburns like King Diamond.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
One of my friend's teachers said he was as usefull as plankton.

He's been known as Plank for the past six years now. By literally everyone.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
There was an Italian PE teacher once i don't know how you pronounce or spell his name his nicknames included

- Mr Spaghetti
- Mr Spaglietti
- Mr Spaggleywigg
- Mr Spagbol

He was a professional footballer at one point lol.

Oh and another teacher (French) called Mrs Evans Knibb

- Mrs Evans Nipples
In co-op for high school, most of the guys call me "animal" because I'm so wild, outgoing and unpredictable.
theres i boy at my school called aylard
we all call him gaylard
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by Fender1424
I am called 'Shaq' by ALL of my friends. Seriously, some of them don't know my real name. And it's not even related to Shaq the basketball player.

lol same here. we had a thing about calling each other by our last names for awhile, dont ask why, but shackelford can be a mouthfull when hammered drunk
from 8th grade on ive been known as shake n bake, cuz my name is stephen, which rhymes with season, and shake n bake is a seasoning. it died off for a while, then talladega nights came out lol
we didn't have nicknames at school, but a guy i used to work with told everyone a story about how he puked and since then he's been known as ralfie. some of his friends who didn't even work there call him that and don't know his real name.
i've had some weird ones, the best are lard, cinderella and rapunzel (cos of long hair)
Gear:

Fender Highway One Strat
Ibanez RG321MH
Cort SFX-1
Peavey Valveking 112
Marshall MG30DFX
Morley Power Wah
Mapex VX 22 (drum kit)
Mahalo flying V ukulele
My gym teachers name was Mr. Ball. sounds like some kids movie making blatantly obvious puns with teachers names, like on that disney show the Mr. Chopsaw dude teaching woodshop.

Plus his name is Stanley, so on our schedules it was GYM C - BALL,S
I was at a party in high school (my buddy's girlfriend's house)and someone found a "snugger fit" condom in her drawer so we sometimes call him snugger fit which pisses him off royally. He maintaints that it was one of the ones she grabbed in a handful at teh health fair which is probably true but still funny to this day.

Oh and I my other friend told me about this kid that grew up across the street from him that he called (and still does) "fat ****" not because he is large but due to the fact that he once took a massive load in his pants at one point while growing up.
Quote by Tubyboulin
My gym teachers name was Mr. Ball. sounds like some kids movie making blatantly obvious puns with teachers names, like on that disney show the Mr. Chopsaw dude teaching woodshop.

Plus his name is Stanley, so on our schedules it was GYM C - BALL,S

Ned's School Survival Guide? I thought that was Nickelodeon?
I had a friend that we just call Panda because he's huge and he only used to wear black and white. Some teachers started calling him that. His Boss at work calls him it, he introduces himself that way now.

There's also a friend of mine that we call Ringo because he got a terrible terrible beatles haircut once.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Quote by redvetteZ06
I was at a party in high school (my buddy's girlfriend's house)and someone found a "snugger fit" condom in her drawer so we sometimes call him snugger fit which pisses him off royally. He maintaints that it was one of the ones she grabbed in a handful at teh health fair which is probably true but still funny to this day.

question is, is why were they searching through her drawers? (no pun intended)
theres a guy called adil in the year below and we call him da dildo
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
My friends usually call me Garb, which is short for garberator, because i have kickass braces, lol. We also call a friend toad, i have no idea why though, first day i met him he was like hey my names toad, and that was it.
::type i'm here to stir the $h!t

We call one guy who everyone hates Trebor, and he absolutely loathes it. When he left the sixth form, I found out my girlfriend and her friends know him and they call him the smell, so I told her Trebor annoys him more.
Everyone is calling him Trebor again, hah.

There's also a girl in the year below who's huge, sometimes when she walks past people they shout "a wild Snorlax has appeared!"
She did wipe her **** all over the walls of my old school though when there was no toilet paper.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
There was a guy of Germany ancestry who was known for his hatred of the Jews. Everyone called him "Nazi," even when talking directly to him and he took no offense. He was skilled at launching pens across the room with his belly.
Original: Henk van der Westen

Nickname: Hanky-Spanky Spermatanky van der Woestie.

Translated: Hanky-Spanky Spermtank of the Wildnessy.

A pedophilic teacher who wears leather strings, leather hats, and looks like real life Mr. Garrison.

Good friend of mine was a short dude, and ended up taking growth hormones in 8th-9th grade. Needless to say, the name "Inches" stuck 'til about his senior year, when he actively worked to get rid of it.

Another friend ended up going by "Pancakes," or simply "Cakes" for pretty much all of middle and high school. There's really no good reason for it. It just happened.

Some friends tried to get me to go by "Jap," Bubjap," or "Hugh Japman" during my senior year, but it never really stuck.

And on the harsher side of things, there was a large, manly sort of girl who earned herself the name "Chewbacca." And another who was occasionally known as "Big Red."
There will probably be a signature here at some point.
We had a science teacher called Mr Bent in year 8. You can imagine the reaction when his name was announced in assembly, those were the days.
They call me Sheesh because that's the closest they can pronounce my last name.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Well, I have a friend named Andrew. Eventually, due to the deteriorating work ethic and general activeness of our generation, people got lazy and called him Drew. Then, people got even lazier and called him Jew. Then we started calling him Jewbacca because one) His former nickname was Jew, and two) He's hairy as ****. It all works out...
Oh yeah some more:

My friends and I were at chili's and the entrance there was a couch to sit on while we waited for tables. I'm brown, my shirt was brown, and the couch was brown.. I blended in so well that my friends were actually wondering where I went for a second, they thought I got up and left...

Ever since they've been calling me couch.
And a fat kid we call mayo. And another fat kid we call big cheese.

Also there's another fat kid, but he's interesting. He wore a bright red shirt the first day of school in 8th grade, I was wondering where he was cause he was hanging out with the guys I just met, and I saw him far away and just screamed out, " YO KOOL-AID!!! " People nearly died from laughter, and the whole school practically heard it and turned around immidiately.

Ever since 8th grade ( i'm in 11th now ), he's still referred to as kool-aid. Here's his myspace, the name just stuck

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=39930393
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

There was this kid back when I was in high school who would follow people around and recite Carlos Mencia jokes. We just called him "the kid nobody likes". Everybody knew exactly who we were talking about.
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
There's a guy called Ghandi at my old school. Merely because he looks like Ghandi. And apparently now, my nickname is Siphy. Because it's the last part of my first name, and for another untold reason.
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
Some peeps call me Eazy E
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
Page 1 of 3