hey fellow bass players. i really want a hand drum. but i no nothing about them. does anyone kno what knd of drum im looking for? i want somthing that is bassy and deap sounding. but not to expencive. on guitar center they have a few but i cant play them so i have no idea what im looking at.

dont mind my sig. i havent used this in awhile but i play bass now full time
I drive a big chevy truck

Jackson DKMGT
Epiphone SG
VOX-AD30VT
Peavey BXP bass
Yamaha 12 string acoustic
Behringer BX1800 Bass amp
KORG toneworks pandora's box PX4D
BOSS overdrive/distortion
Asking a drum forum is your best bet.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
you want something bassy and deep sounding? I like a wooden cajon for stuff like that, but my hand drum access is rather limited.

also, check out my sig
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by solid_moose
I almost clicked it
I hate you.

Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by ScottB.

thislink doesnt work.... and yes.... i clicked it. im not very smart.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Quote by matosh.lee
this link doesnt work.... and yes.... i clicked it. im not very smart.

It's okay, I did to....
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
You're asking...
..the electric bass forum...
...on a guitar site...
...about handdrums.

This better than the time I ate Italian food in Fiji cooked by an Indian!
Quote by Mutant Corn
I think that was the point...those are the most popular body styles, and TS wants to know which one UG thinks is coolest.zAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

edit: my cat walked across my keyboard
i happen to be in teh same perdicament, i wanna buy a floor tom. just for fun when im not bassing everythingXD
Try adding more delay.
Quote by Victory2134
It's okay, I did to....

same here.... but...but I thought I was samrt
Quote by matosh.lee
thislink doesnt work.... and yes.... i clicked it. im not very smart.

HA!
Try adding more delay.
You need to find a good ethnic drum shop and try out Doumbeks, Darburkas and Tablas.

The Darburka when they get to the larger sizes, have a nice deep sound but are readily portable, unlike congas.