Well, i just bought a Schecter Diamond Classic(beautiful guitar) for about $740. It plays amazingly well and looks really good to. But some people said that the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 is better. Now i want your opinions on which is better(not for the price but for the quality, looks, sound.) here are a few picks i took. im not much of a photographer and it looks a lot better in real life.

Quote by JDbbx
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by jetfuel495
UUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Takamine G Series EG363SC Fund: $400/$499
woops a lil 2 big lol
Quote by JDbbx
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by jetfuel495
UUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Takamine G Series EG363SC Fund: $400/$499
i loooooove the looks of that guitar, big fan of the vine inlay

people probably say the hellraiser is better bc it has emgs and coil tap
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
Depends what your trying to play man. The C1 classic is sexy as hell! but the dark cherry hellraiser is pretty sexy too. either way your going to get a ballin guitar.... +1 to this guy
c1 exotic star! its similiar to the classic, but w/ no vine inlay, and it has coil tap
but between the two, i'd say the classic cause you can play any genre, but with the hellraiser you cant really play anything softer. also the vine inlay is sexy
Quote by ratracekid111
And the Tax! Dear God! When I only get one virgin a month, I want the whole freakin' thing! The damn government shouldn't be chopping it in half
I think that's better, as I don't like EMG's.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
i play the same thing, and i love my schecter to death. in the case of a fire, id first grab my guitar, then the amp and cable, and once they were safe, i dog back for my girlfriend :P
Gingers will one day takeover the world. until that time comes, remeber: gingers are people of action and violence, not patience and understanding
I've played both and I like the classic a lot better, sounds better to my ears (i dont like emgs) and feels much better in my hands. The best way i can describe the classic is that its a les paul wearing a strat costume. Hellraiser might be better if you play a lot of really heavy/death metal. The JB/jazz combo in the classic can handle about anything you can throw at it though.
~Gear~
'96 Fender Strat MIM
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender '70s Reissue Strat

Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
4x12 Marshall AVT Cab
Marshall AVT50 Combo
C-1 Classic > Any Hellraiser model (besides the ERG models) IMO.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Both guitars are in the Diamond series. Classics is more...eh.. classics and hellraiser is in the very core of metal.

It's all really depend on your taste as I don't really see much of a different in term of craftsmanships. Both guitar should be made from the same machines then later on customized to their specs.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Strictly a question of just what you want to play - neither guitar is inherently "better" than the other.
The Hellraiser has (IMO nasty) EMGs in it which make it great for modern metal but pretty crap for anything else. The Classic on the other hand has a versatile set of Duncans with a more hot-rodded vintage attitude.
And of course, the Classic is very sexy with its vine inlay and gold hardware - the Hellraiser looks hideous in comparison
Classic for every genre you want. Hellraiser for hard rock and heavier.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
I own the C-1 Classic and the guitar player in my main band (I play bass in) just bought a C-1 Hellraiser. Both are really nice guitars and all. The Hellraiser is just balls-to-the-wall metal though and can't really pull off smooth tone for things other than metal. The FR is a huge plus though. If my C-1 Classic had a FR, it would undoubtedly be my favorite choice.