Page 1 of 2
I just saw them mount a 7-inch LCD-monitor into a couple of mudflaps. One of the guys called it "Extreme hater vision".
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Xzibit found one some guy liked cars so he put a car in his car so he could drive while he drives.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by shadesofanger
Xzibit found one some guy liked cars so he put a car in his car so he could drive while he drives.

Quote by p o e

This one person liked snakes and had a jeep types thing. They apinted all scales and stuff and then they put a snake tank in the back, then they decided to put a 2 inch TV in the snake tank so it could watch TV.
lcd tv's underneath the car
gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
Maybe it's just me but if someone but a plasma screen in my car I would preceed to remove said pointless tele and just put it in my house. Also that shop's Plasma screen bill must be through the roof.

Personally I think the worst Pimp My Ride Mod is everyone done on Pimp My Ride Uk, I would really like to weld Tim Westwood to a car.
Quote by shadesofanger

Nothing else needs to be said. NOTHING.

Except this post.
Seriously, I remember one episode where they put fake grass in someones car.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
a skateboard ramp in a van...
"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training

when the painted a car chrome, all chrome
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by shadesofanger
Seriously, I remember one episode where they put fake grass in someones car.

I remember an episode where they put real grass and a juice extractor in someone's car, so that certain someone could drink grass juice.

Lcds attached to the bumper is also one of my all time favourites.
Quote by x Misanthropy x
bath in the back, i mean who the fack is gonna wash in their car.

On one episode of Reading Rainbow, there was a limo with a jacuzzi in the trunk.

Do you question Levar Burton?
We're only strays.
They ****ing well wreaked a perfectly perfect VW camper.

I could've used that van.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I used to love this show and then they started putting little skits and stuff in it.

MC name = Bearrorism
did anyone ever see the Pimp My Ride International with Lil John where he pimped some black metal kids car is Sweden?

best episode ever.
All of them

EDIT:

Quote by daytripper75
did anyone ever see the Pimp My Ride International with Lil John where he pimped some black metal kids car is Sweden?

best episode ever.

Explain I can imagine he did a really ****ty job. But no? yes?
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Last edited by Putrefaction at Dec 1, 2008,
Quote by daytripper75

best episode ever.

Yeah, I remember that.

They even got a guitar and a bass at the end of the episode, so they could go and start their own metal band. And the car looked pretty sweet actually.
TS, the one you stated was the exact one in my mind. How useless is that man, seriously, just a waste of freakin money.
Yo son, I herd U like rabbits and kangaroos! So we hooked U up with Flat screen LCDs on the rubber of your tires!! That way the ants on the ground be watching tv!!2!@1
bro0otal

Drummer

Guitarist___________Bassist________________Vox______________________Lead Guitarist
I just laugh cuz I know that at least 60% of those cars are going to be jacked or half the mods broken/stolen.

Seriously, tvs in the bumper? Thats BEGGING to be stolen or a rock thrown.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

They took 3 seatbelts, made them into conveyor belts in the trunk, and then put PSPs that move back and forth on them.
Quote by Zombee
They took 3 seatbelts, made them into conveyor belts in the trunk, and then put PSPs that move back and forth on them.

yeah that one was ****ing gay

i remember back when they did useful stuff. like putting a camper in the back of a truck. that **** was tight.
I can't ever help but wonder what all that gaudy crap does to the energy efficiency...

EDIT: I remember one episode where they converted the entire bed of a farm girl's pickup into an enormous TV/stereo system. I would've thought that, being a farm girl, she would need that bed for things like storage and hauling equipment, but the masterminds of Pimp My Ride evidently felt that this was less important than having a ridiculously huge TV screen with speakers powerful enough to drown out a combine while simultaneously sucking energy from the rest of the vehicle.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Last edited by Quintessence153 at Dec 1, 2008,
Does anybody remember the episode that was basically a clip show where they found out what happened to the cars they pimped in the past? Nothing exciting really, except for the guy who managed to wreck his car only two months or so after it got all the fancy toys.
yo dawg i heard you like functions so i put a function in your function so you derive while you derive!

damn i need a pic....
Quote by daytripper75
http://comps.mtv.co.uk/pimp/flash/site.jhtml

go to the part where it has the episodes, and its #4.

they cut some stuff out, but its still hilarious.

hah.

If "Lil' John" entered a real black/death metal bar with those "yo dawg, foo hip hop" attitude of his, not even his bitchin dreads would be left of him.
Quote by daytripper75

best episode ever.

I demand Youtube link!

EDIT: NVM
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Last edited by Simsimius at Dec 1, 2008,
Quote by Gofer boy
This one person liked snakes and had a jeep types thing. They apinted all scales and stuff and then they put a snake tank in the back, then they decided to put a 2 inch TV in the snake tank so it could watch TV.

I don't know why, but I lol'd really hard at this.

I think the only episode I've seen where they did something useful was when they put a computerized menu in this dudes ice cream van.
Quote by Simsimius
I demand Youtube link!

i cant find it on youtube, but i posted a link to it above.

it's not the full episode, but it gives you an idea of what it was like.
Quote by daytripper75
i cant find it on youtube, but i posted a link to it above.

it's not the full episode, but it gives you an idea of what it was like.

Thanks.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by ferretface
Pics are encouraged.

Quote by p o e

Quote by TheQuailman
Does anybody remember the episode that was basically a clip show where they found out what happened to the cars they pimped in the past? Nothing exciting really, except for the guy who managed to wreck his car only two months or so after it got all the fancy toys.

Yeah I saw that, I thought one guy actually managed to total his car a few hours after he got it?

Quote by IbanezSA160

Reminds me of the African iPod picture
Last edited by Thepoison92 at Dec 1, 2008,
Quote by daytripper75
http://comps.mtv.co.uk/pimp/flash/site.jhtml

go to the part where it has the episodes, and its #4.

they cut some stuff out, but its still hilarious.

You got a troll under the hood!

YEAHHHHHHHH PAYBACK!!!!!!
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Page 1 of 2