well... me and this mate of mine recorded a song about this guy who had a birthday and gave it to him... we also made a video including clips from parties

you may not find it that funny, cause oyu dont know this guy and you cant speak slovene, but comments would be welcome!..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8Wb6m2PebA

i'd put this into recording forum, but since it's a joke and so on i'll just leave it here

oh and yeah... we were drunk when we recorded this (to a laptop xD)... and i mean like.. DRUNK
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
could you post the lyrics in english?

it sounds pretty funny!
Quote by dointime024
I stole a pair of my friend's mother's panties. They were clean so it was rather dissapointing when I took a wiff.
umm ok i'll try to translate it

every day he's sleepy
every weekend he's totally drunk

Oooo Patrun (that's his name) why cant you be quiet - (that's what the teachers keep telling him)
Oooo Patrun Why dont you want it ( ;P)

He doesnt know anything about manners
he puts fingers in his cousin's mouth

My cousin!!!, Nooo!!

but like i said you'd have ot know the guy because all those things happened (fingers in the mouth etc.)
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Ha the clip around 1:35 is priceless
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
well i'm glad you guys liked it
Quote by Moggan13
ಠ_ಠ