D|---------2-----3----------------2------3-------------------2--------3-----2-----3--------.|
A|---------2-----3--4h3h2------2------3----4h3h2-------2--------3-----2-----3---------,|
E|-----0------2----------------0------2------------------0-------2-------0-----2--------------,|

D|----------------3--------5-------3-----5-----------6h5h4----------6h5h4--2----,|
A|--4h3-2-------3--------5-------3-----5--6h5h4----------6h5h4-----------2----,|
E|--------0---2-------4--------2-----4-------------------------------------------0----,|

Run it pretty quickly.

Made it myself and I want it after that.

D|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------,|
A|----4h3h2----4h3h2----4h3h2----4h3h2----4h3h2----6h5h4----6h5h4-----6h5h4----6h5h4----6h5h4-----6h5h4---,|
E|-----------4h3--------4h3-------4h3-------4h3-------4h3--------6h5-------6h5--------6h5-------6h5--------7h6----------7h6,|

D|---------------------------------------,|
A|---6h5h4-----6h5h4-----------------,|
E|-----------7h6---------7h6------------,|

Then, I will try to continue with the song.
Can you have the guitar say what you think.
Run after "introt" very quickly where there are no pauses. The last where should I practice.

Try it.
Last edited by Dragonforce89 at Dec 1, 2008,
dude,fix the tab
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
(taken from the Tab Talk FAQ)

What you need to do to your tab is to code it. To do this, firstly write your tab in something like notepad, or Courier New font in Microsoft word (these are fonts that use the same width for each character) and then simply cut and paste, and place
 in front of the tab and 
at the end of the tab (take away the spaces in the box for it to work) and your tab will be shown lined up.

I feel this is pretty important, especially for beginners at guitar. There's probably a lesson on it somewhere, but I thought I'd type out a tab key.
If I've missed out any, or explained them badly then say, but I just thought it might be helpful to people as I've seen a lot of questions asked about simple tab notations.
myspace.com/barcodeyouth
D|---------2-----3----------------2------3-------------------2--------3-----2-----3--------.| 
A|---------2-----3--4h3h2------2------3----4h3h2-------2--------3-----2-----3---------,|
E|-----0------2----------------0------2------------------0-------2-------0-----2--------------,|

D|----------------3--------5-------3-----5-----------6h5h4----------6h5h4--2----,|
A|--4h3-2-------3--------5-------3-----5--6h5h4----------6h5h4-----------2----,|
E|--------0---2-------4--------2-----4-------------------------------------------0----,|

Like that. Except I guess they're screwed up, so write the tab in courier new font in Notepad then paste in here using
["code]<insert tab here>["/code] without the quotation mark.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Last edited by MustangSVT at Dec 1, 2008,
Sorry for the unreadable but you think you know the tabs is so as the beginning.

Doublenotes and then the quick Mosh.
that isnt that hard, for someone named after a game band i would of expected better...
Doesn't look too hard to me. I'm not going to try it now, going to bed, but I'll try it tomorrow. Looks like a simple line, though congrats for making a few riffs.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me