Sorry guys.

I am looking into buy a multieffects pedal but I am not sure which to buy. I really have no clue. Or even single effects pedal which ones to buy...

My amps are a Peavy Transformer 112 and a Peavy Supreme 160 half stack.

Guitars
Ernie Ball MM JP custom
Cheap Dean Dave Mustaine V
Epiphone 1958 Korina Explorer
Gibson Les Paul Studio...

I like progressive things.

Dream Theater, Between The Buried and Me, Redemption. But also like stuff like A7X, some Chiodos. It's pretty wide but I really like Petrucci tone. I know I can't afford to get his tone perfect but I would something close. I don't really have a budget as I am still looking but I don't want to spend over 500.

Thanks for the help guys hope I am specific enough.
i will be a d-bag who says get a better amp first. save up a bit more and peavey XXX's and JSX's become available, and either one is a good choice for a wide variety of metal tones
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
heads are available as well as combos. it really just comes down to what you can find. try eBay and the craigslist of the closest major city and you can usually find a ton of used gear. sweet axe btw (the JP)
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.