EG, I pose you a challenge, find the single cheapest guitar on the internet.
I want something for experimenting with my painting skills on
-

those toy small accccccoustics with those 3 gauge strings
Fender Telecaster
Squire Vintage Modified '70s bass
EG?

You mean UG? Pretty much anything First Act that aren't the really nice ones.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Probably some used guitar from craigslist...but cheapest new? Should be interesting.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Fastlane: EG = Electric Guitar. As in, the Electric Guitar forum.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
daisy rock from sweetwater or MF, 99.00, justbay some blanks, or a sheet of plywood, wait, anyone no how much a blank for a strat size guitar os mahogany or some other wood at home depot?
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by Aléx
EG, I pose you a challenge, find the single cheapest guitar on the internet.
I want something for experimenting with my painting skills on

You're from ossy near accrington aren't you? you're best off trying the cash convertors in Accrington or Blackburn, you'll probably get a cheap axe for no more than £30 (y)
Quote by Tatersalad1080

Quote by review on musiciansfriend.com, 2nd from the top if you care

I bought this guitar, but I modded mine with EMG pickups, and an EMG afterburner, and I'm seeing about getting a Kahler trem put on. anyway, it screams. I play alot of Weakling, Burzum, wolves in the throne room, etc. and this guitar can handle it all. I get some looks at shows, but once they hear it in action, they change their tune. Only problem is some sharp fret ends that cut up my hands when I play, but the blood getting all over it is very kvlt. I reccomend this guitar 100%.

Trolls will never cease to amaze me.
Quote by EatShreddies
You're from ossy near accrington aren't you? you're best off trying the cash convertors in Accrington or Blackburn, you'll probably get a cheap axe for no more than £30 (y)

Woah, I always find it really odd when I find someone that lives so close to me on the internet, or just knows my general area. That's a good idea, that I never thought of. The cash converter in Accrington center always has dirt cheap electrics.

Also, I should have clarified, I'm looking for a full size electric.
-

Last edited by Aléx at Dec 1, 2008,
Just about all of those classical and nylon string acoustics in the reduced sizes are under $50.

SX and Baja are both extremely cheap electrics without any size reduction.

EDIT:If you're looking to practice painting a guitar it probably wouldn't hurt to practice on plyboard first. Try to get a smooth glossy finish. Much cheaper than most guitar bodies to practice on. However, you can always remove the paint from a refinished guitar body with little effort to try again.

Again, I'd look for one at www.rondomusic.net or something from ebay/craigslist.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Last edited by MESAexplorer at Dec 1, 2008,

i shall say no more
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
go on craigs lst the post an ad saying looking for free electric guitar some1 probaly will respond with a guitar to give away or some other guitar for like 20-30 bucks
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Flea Market in India, this kid I knew actually used a $5 guitar...obviously not to gig or anything, his mom made him learn to play.

>< It sounded like ****.