Justice are win. My uncle keeps telling me to call them Just-eece, because they're French. Is this correct? o.O

Anyway, † is my favourite album.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I LOVE JUSTICE. they're album came out last year but i don't ever tire of it. they just came out with a live album and it's just as good as their first one.
JM Ang | JAMSBIO - http://jamsbio.com | Win a V-Factor Gibson guitar! Show your appreciation for Jimi Hendrix for a chance to win.
Live album? Do want. I heard D.A.N.C.E in a shoe shop I went to today, made my morning

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I wasn't aware of a live album... I know they had Planesphere on their myspace (dunno if its still up) which got my hopes up for a new album.
Just checked their myspace, live tracks are up, and apparently they released a CD/DVD. Will have to pick that up.

^^^That video is interesting... in a weird way. Love Stress though.
I really want the live album.... howvere as far as I'm aware the video is just like a tour documantary and the live album is a live album, but theres no live video footage. if that's true then it''s pretty bad. Still get it probably tho....

Alos plnaisphere is really great.... its like, dance-prog
Quote by sam i am
I really want the live album.... howvere as far as I'm aware the video is just like a tour documantary and the live album is a live album, but theres no live video footage. if that's true then it''s pretty bad. Still get it probably tho....

Alos plnaisphere is really great.... its like, dance-prog

Yeah that's what I've read. I'll prob end up getting it anyway too, so long as its fairly priced.