What do you guys think of Pepper? I absolutely love them. I think No Shame might be my favorite album, but eith Ashes or Ho's is my favorite song. I got Givin' It, Kona Town, In With The Old, No Shame, and Pink Crustaceans And Good Vibrations. I still need to get To Da Max - Mistakes and Outtakes, 1997-2004; how do you guys think that album is?
I heard some of there songs and i kinda liked it. Then one day i was listening to one of their live albums and the singer dissed switchfoot and some other band out of nowhere. It made me loose all the respect i had for them.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
i saw pepper in concert with slightly stoopid & the expendables, it was amazing. My favorite album is probably "in with the old," it's got so many classics, but all of the albums are great
I saw them with Slightly Stoopid in Boston last august during the Tailgate Tour '08. We brought in a half ounce, and got stooned. Pepper opened up but was far better than slightly stoopid. Everyone in the crowd was lighting up blunts, and passing them around. Security didn't care.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
i've seen them in concert a few times. Lol at the kid that was defending switchfoot..way to go.

Freshtunes, come to a concert in Colorado...specifically red rocks. the prodigious amount of herb that gets smoked is pretty amazing.
yeah their shows are sick. And the other band they probably dissed was Creed hahaha

"Were on the road you see were not on MTV but when we get there we won't
shave our hair or be fags like Creed. " - BOOT

ahahahahahaha
i like "7 weeks" for when i'm just chilling.
Quote by megadeth rule
how do you trip on acid? was your shoelace untied?

Quote by perry589
Mikko, you remind me of a clogged up toilet. You're the poo that won't go away.