Page 1 of 2
So one day after drinking a full throttle I started having this weird feeling all day, soon I came to the realization that I was really turned on for no apparent reason. I mean, I could see if something were actually happening, but I was just sitting in class doing nothing, completely turned on and I was like well wth? It's not even like it's just for a couple minutes..but the whole freakin day. The only think that I could think was different was the energy drink. Since then, I have realized that any time I drink an energy drink of any sort, I have a weird turned-on feeling all day for no reason. While you might think it's a good thing, sitting through psychology taking notes all turned on and what not is really kind of awkward. So my question to you UGers...does this happen to you guys??
Just wondering cuz I mean, it's kind of weird.
Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

((((Katie)))))
Also, any similar food or drinks that cause this to happen to you guys?

((((Katie)))))
That happens to me too. Energy drinks ftw!
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I have had many things happen while drinking energy drinks, but it's been proven along with Mountain Dew that is messes with certain personal things like that.
I'm guessing it's not /too weird/ and there's nothing to be worried about. lol
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
ha thanks CLVPX. It's not just caffeine though, because I'm a big time coffee drinker and it does nothing of the sort.

((((Katie)))))
haha also metaldud...I'm a chick, So I don't get boners...

((((Katie)))))
Quote by CLVPX
turned on as in..horny?

no you're just weird

Happens to me too
But yeah I am pretty weird.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Quote by el-ECTRO
That happens to me too. Energy drinks ftw!

This. =]
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
I get that when my clit gets hard.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by crazykitty

Quote by breakingxxcore
This. =]

Maybe it's a girl thing?

Quote by crazykitty

Interesting. My prediction is that now you will have 300 profile views before the end of the day.
Quote by el-ECTRO
Maybe it's a girl thing?

Haha, maybe. =]
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by zerosystem
Quote by el-ECTRO
Maybe it's a girl thing?

haha maybe. Well guys, you know what to load your girlfriends up on..

((((Katie)))))
Quote by metaldud536
Interesting. My prediction is that now you will have 300 profile views before the end of the day.

That's most likely true.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by zerosystem
Quote by metaldud536

I am also a girl.

Waits for teh epic veiwz?

Quote by rocnroll4evr93
it happens to me, but like only 4 20mins or so

Looks like it does work for guys.
Either that or he's a heshe..

<_<

>_>

Might very well be a chick thing, but I believe some energy drinks have ginseng (or some other herb, I forgot which one), and that's actually used in some all natural "endurance lengthening" pills, used for either men or women. So it could be you're just getting a little boost of that
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by el-ECTRO
I am also a girl.

Waits for teh epic veiwz?

Well see you have a higher rate of views than the average user because you're a girl and you're already well known. TS is not so there will be a big bang and then a steady flow.
Quote by metaldud536
Well see you have a higher rate of views than the average user because you're a girl and you're already well known. TS is not so there will be a big bang and then a steady flow.

Ah.
Let's plot the rate/time graph I say! *Nerdy laugh*

I'm bored. Save me.

If I chew gum for a long time I pop a boner for some reason
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
never happened before but now im going to start offering all my female friends full throttle
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
hahaha that made me laugh corruption...thats worse than my problem

((((Katie)))))
Quote by el-ECTRO
Happens to me too
But yeah I am pretty weird.

I would understand more if it was OddOneOut..you know being from Essex and all

jk

Oh damn TS your pretty hot
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
who is TS??

((((Katie)))))
Quote by crazykitty
who is TS??

You it means Thread Starter lol
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
ohh..I thought it was the initials of someones display name, my bad.

((((Katie)))))
You'll need energy drinks to keep up with me, baby.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
this is getting stranger and stranger by the minute lol. never the less ill try giving some chicks energy drinks, then sit back and wait...
I've drunk so much energy drink in my life that I need about 2-3 litres just to get a buzz.
ha well I don't drink energy drinks much, I'm a coffee person, but on occasion I'll drink energy drinks to save the time of making coffee, but I hate how it makes me feel all day during school

((((Katie)))))
Page 1 of 2