Page 1 of 2
I donated blood today. i was so freaked out when they put that needle in my arm, and when i saw the blood going from my arm to the tube... It's not something I want to remember. When I got done I was shaking uncontrollably, I think it's cuz i was so cold.

So, has anyone else had similar experiences donating blood? or just want to say something about giving blood?
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
I've not yet. But I will someday.

And that was really great of you.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
LOLLOLOLLOLOLO I CUM BLUD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

No, I've never given blood. Well done to you for doing so, though.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
I had to get blood taken out for some tests. I just got really sweaty palms, wasn't too bad.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I have, it's not that bad. Just don't look at it! And you did an amazing thing. I'm going to do it again this month.
Quote by jackofclubs
Freebird!!!
First time I did it, I felt the same way.

was overall just freaked out. As soon as it was done, I got up. Got a huge head rush. Almost blacked out and couldn't stand for a couple seconds.

Never again.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I feel so bad for being scared of needles. I want to give blood, but I don't have the balls to do it.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
I give blood frequently. Only way I can get a free cookie and orange juice.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by maninthebox24
I feel so bad for being scared of needles. I want to give blood, but I don't have the balls to do it.

thats how i was but they made me look at a picture of this little kid who needed blood every so often and i was like awhh. so i decided to suck it up and go for it.
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
I wouldn't like the idea of a needle in me unless I had to.

But well done for giving blood.
Fender American Strat
-
Fender Tuner | Dunlop Wah | BD-2 | DS-2 | MXR Distortion III | Phase 90 | Small Clone | Carbon Copy
-
Blackstar HT-5 | Orange PPC 112
I haven't given blood yet, but I've had a lot of blood tests and at first I used to have the similar issues.
I still shake slightly, but I've gotten used to it I suppose.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Why are people so scared of needles?

i have given blood and i love the orange juice and cookiues afterwards
im giving blood for the first time in one week

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
I enjoyed this thread immensely. You should continue making threads of this high quality! I suggest you go to some other website though- Why waste such great talent here?
Dont Donate Blood! Its How They Get Your Soul! Every Ounce Of Blood For Them Is An Ounce Of Your Soul Lost Forever, Being Injectect To Strangers!
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by gorkyporky
Dont Donate Blood! Its How They Get Your Soul! Every Ounce Of Blood For Them Is An Ounce Of Your Soul Lost Forever, Being Injectect To Strangers!

yeah, they also take a bit every time you press the shift key.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
I had to have a blood test when I was younger, I just sat there watching it. it's not a big deal, it's not like the doctors are going to use it for some satanic orgy after hours.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I gave blood a couple times. It just looks worse than what it actually is. Remember the need is hallow, so it won't hurt that much. It just looks really weird seeing that peice of metal sticking into you.
Quote by Yorkville
I gave blood a couple times. It just looks worse than what it actually is. Remember the need is hallow, so it won't hurt that much. It just looks really weird seeing that peice of metal sticking into you.

I bet half the Pit doesn't find that weird.
Quote by chris_red
I bet half the Pit doesn't find that weird.

No, I think half the Pit does.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
I plan to do this one day

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

Quote by dxvxb
I donated blood today. i was so freaked out when they put that needle in my arm, and when i saw the blood going from my arm to the tube... It's not something I want to remember. When I got done I was shaking uncontrollably, I think it's cuz i was so cold.

So, has anyone else had similar experiences donating blood? or just want to say something about giving blood?

I found it really easy TBH, the only strange thing was the feeling of the warm blood in the tube running down my arm. But i got free chocolate
I donated about two weeks ago and still have a massive bruise on my arm. I thought I'd upset the woman with the needle, or maybe she didn't like me very much.
Hmmmm... Pie.

Quote by tryandstopme
i think your cereal is rather gay sir.

Quote by ibanez for life

Quote by Haha, Crackhead

This thread just screams,"Hey! Look at me!! I illegally download thousands of gigs of music!!!"

and what exactly does your username scream...?
little fun fact about giving blood: did you know that if youve been in jail for more than 72 hours, your no longer allowed to give blood because chances are someone has taken advantage of you by then?

now you know
NOPE
I'm AB+, so my blood is completely useless.
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
Quote by Yorkville

You getting poked by a priest?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
You getting poked by a priest?

Quote by duncang

at his command
When I'm not newly pierced or anaemic I donate blood.

It's not that scary. I hate needles so it feels quite nice to be doing something good about it. And everyone treats you nice afterwards

The worst bit is having your finger pricked at the beginning so they can squeeze out a drop of blood for iron testing. Urghh.

You know when they tell you to keep pressure on where the needle just exited when they take it out?
Once I was giving blood and this woman didn't put the pressure on properly and the wound opened back up and she spurted blood everywhere. It scared me a bit...
I would but Im not old enough
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Wow..I guess everyone reacts to this sort of thing differently, but giving blood is no sweat personally. At least you're out there donating to society. Anyone who knowingly keeps all their blood to themselves (its not like you need all that..) needs to grow up a little.
Quote by Corruption

How does that even make sense, I was showing that I had just made the exact thread a few weeks ago, while you're just being an ass.
“Any other day I’d say no, but today I’m gonna go ahead and just say no.”

-Dr. Cox
Page 1 of 2