So...I am kinda unsure about what song to play. I am audition for Columbia College in Chicago, and I was set on As The Palaces Burn by LoG, but I can't seem to get it down, especially when my fingers get cold. I want to play it safe by maybe choosing another. Here is the requirement-

Rock Fusion - prepare two pieces in varying styles; demonstrate familiarity with chromatic bar chord concept; demonstrate twelve-bar blues progression and improvisation; demonstrate funk/shuffle comping patterns.

As you can see I am going in for rock, but just wondering if you had any good ideas. I really appreciate any help at all!

P.S-Only need one song because the person I talked to said you might only get to play one because of time constraints. Thanks again!
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Little wing by SRV... does that fit in there?

Or Too hip Gotta go, by the stray cats.
You play that, I guarantee you would get in.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Just let me be the first to say................

I CUM BLOOD!!

I'm sorry
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
The Time of Your Lifes?

Yup the real cheezy song :P
Fender American Strat
-
Fender Tuner | Dunlop Wah | BD-2 | DS-2 | MXR Distortion III | Phase 90 | Small Clone | Carbon Copy
-
Blackstar HT-5 | Orange PPC 112
Quote by gunners fan
Just let me be the first to say................

I CUM BLOOD!!

I'm sorry

Along those same lines....

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

I too am sorry.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE