Well, I love the ML shape, however, I'm not a big fan of the Dean over-fluffed price. Now, I did a little bit of looking, and found that Washburn used to make ML's. After contacting a Washburn employee, he told me about a store in Kansas(unfortunately I'm in NY) that has a re-issue agreement with Washburn or something like that, and they sell Washburn ML's. Now I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the Washburn ML's?

The Washburn employee told me that these guitars either had an OFR or a W-600 trem, depending on the model, and a Dimebucker and a Seymour Duncan '59 or Washburn stock pickups, again, depending on the model.

Now, I was just wondering if anyone could speak for the quality of these guitars? Do you get more for your money that if you buy a Dean? Thanks for any help!
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
The Washburns were great. I knew a guy with a 333 and he was very happy with it. He probably still has it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The Washburns were great. I knew a guy with a 333 and he was very happy with it. He probably still has it.

Did it have a Washburn LFR, Schaller, or OFR? Do you know? Cause I'm just curious of the Washburn's LFR quality
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
Quote by Mlrc
Did it have a Washburn LFR, Schaller, or OFR? Do you know? Cause I'm just curious of the Washburn's LFR quality

It was an LFR.

It stayed in tune quite well. I would bash on it quite hard.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Washburns are great guitars.Just call up to the store that has them and ask about them.
My gear
Schecter 7 string hellraiser
1984 Charvel (model unknown)
Mesa boogie Dual Recto Solo head
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
I have a washburn and can personally recommend the quality (quite strongly), my floyd is a Schaller.
Gear:
Washburn X-40 Pro
Washburn X-40
Yamaha RGX 320s custom (with Duncans)
Ibanez GRG 170DX
Yamaha Pacfica 120V (lol)
Encore Strat pile of **** (mega lol)
Saving for new amp