My friend invited me to his studio in his house. (converted his basement) I quickly bit at the opportunity to go.

What's it like inside a studio cause I have never been to one before.
It's like being in a magical world beyond time and space where worries mean nothing and candy grows from the trees.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Well, if it's in your friend's basement, it's probably going to be a more comofortable enviroment than an actual recording studio; run by people you don't know.
Quote by CTFOD
It's like being in a magical world beyond time and space where worries mean nothing and candy grows from the trees.

Sounds like a fat kids wet dream.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
I was at my friend's once. He made a shed, got a computer, monitors, amps, drums, and a mixing board hooked up in it. He also put carpet insulation on the walls to sound proof it. Too bad it was summer. And hot.
Quote by slaveofsatan

I dissagree. I believe there would be tasty cakes and peeps.

On topic should I bring more than one guitar?
Quote by slaveofsatan

Pssh...what...that...that's not what they're like!

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
If it's in your friend's basement, it's probably a bit shit.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
If it's in your friend's basement, it's probably a bit shit.

You don't know his friends.
I was on a shoot once for some recently signed Universal artists in a recording studio. I've played guitar for six years and never realised how they worked. The band playing away and an almost perfect cd quality sound coming through into the mixing area. Awesome.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by StratoTele
You don't know his friends.

Yes I do. Every two of them.

Vinnie and Fat Mark- we go out drinking on Tuesdays.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
ever been on opium???
No?
aww too bad, very similar experience......
Quote by Victor Wooten
Frontbassman, You Win!
Also, Sig this or die!

^Yea you read right, Victor Wooten just gave me a complement.

Quote by kevin14u2nv

dude, in flames sucks.
all their music sounds the same

^ he listens to dragonforce
I intern at Radio Star Studios in Weed, California. It's pretty cool. I make alot of coffee.
Quote by gangsta4life
Oh i did that and I crapped out of my urethra. Its really not that big of a deal.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM greendayguitar or blues_rocker to join.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Make that three.

I live under his bed.
You'll get a light headed feeling and forget where you are for a few hours.
Ibanez SR505

EBS MultiComp
BOSS GEB-7

Ampeg SVT 4-Pro
Ampeg SVT 810E
Studios are pretty. I've been to like serious "studio" studios and home ones but only as a drummer. It's pretty flipping cool.

Since I had to track my **** alone I got to watch every one else for behind the booth and it's just really cool. xD.

I can't describe it better than that. It's like you throw your **** down, walk over to whoever's handling **** and you get to hear yourself all properly eq'd and good sounding +every1 else.
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
i've been to one because my friend introduced me to one of his friends who had a recording studio in her basement, and it got hot as shit
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by rabidguitarist

touche
Quote by Table Salt
You'll get a light headed feeling and forget where you are for a few hours.

No, that's date rape pills.
I ave been in two types of studios (my dad converted his basement) and the experieneces were similar: the difference is that in a professional studio, you pretty much have to bring all your own****, I have seen one where they were complimentary enough to leave amps However, your friends may have many instuments in addition to recording equipment like mixing boards microphones and isolation rooms. My dad had instruments in his studio he couldn't even play like flutes and horns but he says it's better to have the real thing around than to use synthetic sounds forom a keyboard.
[font="Arial Blackeat my asshole... far more tasteful than kissing someone's ass[/FONT"]
I've been in my college's recording studios a lot and I adore the place. I prefer to be behind the mixing desk and Mac that performing. :/
NOPE.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1006463

I started a similar thread a week back that didn't gather as much attention

Being in a recording is a cool experience, some people lock up with nerves while recording but some breeze through in one take, it all depends on preparation really.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Quote by Jako215
My friend invited me to his studio in his house. (converted his basement) I quickly bit at the opportunity to go.

What's it like inside a studio cause I have never been to one before.

Your gonna get raped...
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!