http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=109871

Not sure if it should go in the PG thread but given that this tour is just as much about GL and RK, I thought I'd start a new thread for this thing.

I'm very excited if the rumor is true but at the same time, I know little about Kotzen and have not heard any of Lynch's playing, and the possibility of this cutting into PG's setlist time disturbs me. Of course, it'd be offset by the possibility of a sweet jam session at the end in the vein of G3 (assuming they follow the G3 format).

But having said that, I'd still go if it should come to Toronto.

Your thoughts?
Lost interest.
Another thing to keep in mind is that since his Japanese tour in Feb. 09 includes Freddie Nelson, FN might stay on for this one... I like United States quite a lot but I'd much rather hear the European setlist which I think is near perfect.
Lost interest.
Uhh... holy ****.
Fingers crossed for this one!!!
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
[QUOTE=ZylitoL

I'm very excited if the rumor is true but at the same time, I know little about Kotzen and have not heard any of Lynch's playing, and the possibility of this cutting into PG's setlist time disturbs me.

If you haven't checked out George Lynch, listen to the "Under Lock and Key" and the "Back for the Attack" albums by Dokken. Yeah the songs are a re little cheesy. But Lynch's playing is awesome. He's different from Gilbert, but he can hold his own. As for Richie Kotzen, he's great player as well.