I have the same feedback problem as everyone and I've tried many reccomendations. Not facing the amp, turning the amp away, standing farther away, etc. It even squeaks when I silence the strings, and sometimes even after I put the guitar voulme on 0. I have single-coil pick ups, if that matters. I really do need some help with this, thanks much.
if you are still getting noise with muting the strings and/or turning your guitar down to ) then your cables are crap, look at those. If you are using pedals then it could be the powersource interfering with your signal

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Move to a different room. When I'm in my bedroom, I get bad feedback, but if I move into my livingroom, I'm good. I think it might just be the room size, not sure exactly why.

Also make sure you have no electronics nearby (Radio, computer, etc.) that'll give you feedback too.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Checked the cables, played withother cables, problem still isn't solved regardless. Moving to a diff room isn't an option. Our drummers set is in his garage so we can't really just move. This sucks /=