Sorry if there is a thread like this already i dont have time to search. Where can i find some of the tensions springs for a floyd rose. I just bought a new guitar and there was only 2 springs in there (and i was shocked cuz most ive seen have at LEAST 3) id like to upgrade it 4 springs if i can find some.....any help guys?
it doesn't really matter to much how many springs you have, it just means the floyd rose wont be as stiff. You can however buy springs on ebay, theres usually lots, just search trem springs or something
If you didn't have time to search how could you have time to write a whole new thread and wait for replies. Idiot.

EDIT:
Go to a damn music store and ask.
*shrugs* I don't know...
I work at a music store. I'd be happy to order some for you, but it'd be much faster to go to a store with more guitar parts
I Japanese Fenders
MIJ '86 Strat, MIJ '95 Foto Flame Tele, Jackson JSX-94
Schecter C-1 Classic 3TSB, Takamine EG544SC-4C
Warwick Corvette Fretless MIJ '89 P-Bass Lyte
Fender Geddy Lee Sig Bass, Ibanez DTT700 Destroyer
stew mac, carvin, warmoth, Wd music, guitar fetish
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
googling "tremolo springs" will take less time than asking a forum.
------

Shwiggity.
Quote by deftonesordie
googling "tremolo springs" will take less time than asking a forum.

guy you think i would make a whole new thread if i could find anything through google? so why would you assume that i havent looked for them? the only place i didnt think to look is ebay.

Quote by Jaykib
If you didn't have time to search how could you have time to write a whole new thread and wait for replies. Idiot.

EDIT:
Go to a damn music store and ask.

maybe i dont want to drive to a music store to ask them about a ****ing spring.

and i wasnt waiting for replies i just made a thread real quick before i left work, so i could check it this morning when i came into work.
Quote by guitarcam123
it doesn't really matter to much how many springs you have, it just means the floyd rose wont be as stiff. You can however buy springs on ebay, theres usually lots, just search trem springs or something

and it does matter if you cant get the counter balance to center with only 2 springs
Quote by xXMetal-HeadXx
guy you think i would make a whole new thread if i could find anything through google? so why would you assume that i havent looked for them? the only place i didnt think to look is ebay.

maybe i dont want to drive to a music store to ask them about a ****ing spring.

and i wasnt waiting for replies i just made a thread real quick before i left work, so i could check it this morning when i came into work.

Oh come on you're in Minneapolis, there are a ton of places you could easily get to... Don't be such a prick about this, you're in the wrong on this one, and you should have made an effort to help yourself before coming here.