I have a huge complaint to make about UG that's offends my work. I would rather pm someone about it than post a topic or something. So who's someone I can complain to?
Quote by ibanez87
Why does it matter? It not something stupid I assure you.

If you tell us, we'll help you.
Quote by Tire Me.
I would guess a mod, or in the error-report forum thingy.

But that's for a bug in the site, not a complainant about service
You can complain to me. It won't do you any good but feel free none the less.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by ibanez87
I have a huge complaint to make about UG that's offends my work. I would rather pm someone about it than post a topic or something. So who's someone I can complain to?

I'm open. =]
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
uhhh, dont ask it.
bad things happen when people ask questions around here

really dont do it. union jake will come over to your house and trust me you dont want that
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
The thread might (ppb would) get closed...
He's just asking for somebody to complain against about something...
Quote by Retro Rocker

haha

*wipes tear from eye*
Oh you're good.
the official proceadure is you tell us, we decide if it's complaint-worthy, everybody faps in to a cup, you drink it, we laugh bacause you just drank a cup of fap for no reason other than we told you to, the mods turn up, somebody gets banned, order is restored until the next time.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
A PM to this lovely lady will probably get you the answer you need or pointed in the right direction.
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/carmel_l/
You've been here since '05 you should know better.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Ht666
If you tell us, we'll help you.

Okay, this is my situation.

I see some very crappy tabs on this site. I've even seen the SAME EXACT TAB posted twice, and even three times (example: here and here I've seen tabs with no organization. I've seen powertab without bars and time sigs. Ugh!
I sent in a powertab of "The Last Goodbye" by Agent Orange to be put on the site. I assure you it was accurate, organized, and complete. UG rejects it saying it was either, 'inaccurate, unorganized, incomplete, or there are too tab already like it." Is this not stupid or what? So, will help me out now?
Quote by faultyy
the official proceadure is you tell us, we decide if it's complaint-worthy, everybody faps in to a cup, you drink it, we laugh bacause you just drank a cup of fap for no reason other than we told you to, the mods turn up, somebody gets banned, order is restored until the next time.

The inner workings of the pit.
Quote by faultyy

This man knows how things work!
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by ibanez87

I see some very crappy tabs on this site. I've even seen the SAME EXACT TAB posted twice, and even three times (example: here and here I've seen tabs with no organization. I've seen powertab without bars and time sigs. Ugh!
I sent in a powertab of "The Last Goodbye" by Agent Orange to be put on the site. I assure you it was accurate, organized, and complete. UG rejects it saying it was either, 'inaccurate, unorganized, incomplete, or there are too tab already like it." Is this not stupid or what? So, will help me out now?

I've found the problem - ACDC.
Quote by faultyy

lol that just made my day
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by ibanez87

lol you're actually going to get a serious answer out of me. On the main page, at the bottom there is a contact us bit, use that. I think the tabs and the forum are run by different people
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
your right, that is a stupid complaint.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.