so basically my girlfriend has just left me, i finally figured out why. she wants to be with her cousin.

what the ****ing hell?

anyways- weirdest/awkwardest thing that every happened to you.
gogogo
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
are you from the south? nah jk lol. sorry man.

sadly ;_; shes very far from "alabama redneck" though.

god it was awkward talking to her about it.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Quote by Jarusafes
I incest that you find a new girlfriend.

Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
is she dutch?
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Quote by Jarusafes

Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Holy hell, that's funny.

Worst thing that ever happened to me...uh....I stubbed my toe the other day. That was a bitch.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Quote by conor1148
anyways- weirdest/awkwardest thing that every happened to you.

Finding out that your girlfriend left you for her cousin.
Grandpa pulled out is weiner and peed in my brothers car. I wish we didn't try to squeeze 3 people back there. I also wish I wasn't in the middle.
That's bad...

Maybe not the weirdest thing that's happened to me, but it was a little awkward:
I was at the airport in Frankfurt, and they had these small glass cages where you are allowed to go in and smoke along the gates where people were walking by. I was standing alone in one of them and taking a smoke, and figured since I was alone inside this glass cage, I might as well let one rip. So I did, and some of the people walking past stopped and looked at me, and started laughing. It was then I realized that the glass cage was far from sound proof, and I had to do the walk of shame.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by conor1148
so basically my girlfriend has just left me, i finally figured out why. she wants to be with her cousin.

thats awesome in the worst way
hahaha I'm sorry dude

Ummm on topic, i don't think i can beat that or any stories i can think of as of this moment
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
u got left for incest......

I didnt think ANYONE could fail that bad at sex....
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Thats actually pretty funny. You sir, must be the worst boyfriend ever. How does one fail so hard? But I incest (lolpun) you find a girl who won't leave you for family.

Edit: Damnit! the "incest" joke has been used!
Quote by Jarusafes

Well done.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Well I was in the car with my friend (his family was going to a store or something) and his grandma told me that I should get a haircut so that I don't turn gay. (my hair is 16 inches just for reference)

And another time I saw some drunk guy dancing outside chucky cheese xD
Quote by DiminishedFifth
Who's going to stop you? The music police?
she told be i was a great boyfriend, just she had had feelings for him for a while and then decided she didnt want a boyfriend anymore

they cant date though, which makes it funny on my part. shes still a really nice girl and all, its just.. very.. very.. VERY odd
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

why are so many people on the Pit involved with their cousins in more personal ways than I ever even wanted to hear about?
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

Kinda off topic, but this one kid at my school had sex with his cat and told everyone thinking he was cool. He got called cat ****er for about a year, then finally moved away. I guess thats kinda like incest...
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
one of my old friends asked if he had sex with a dog, would it be considered doggy style?
Gamertag: Thugzbunny6
add me and say you are from the pit
Quote by conor1148

what the ****ing hell?

Similar story, sort of: thanks to the fact that the Irish breed like rabbits on crack, my girlfriend and I probably share a common ancestor seven or so generations down the line. She has relatives that share my last name. It's kind of weird, but on the other hand, ain't no reason to give a ****.
There will probably be a signature here at some point.